Chap-2:The perfect one.

The next day,  I met Karan while I was on my way to the school washroom. As he saw me, he waved me hi.

“Did Ayan say you something else yesterday?” he said.

“Umm, no.”

“Then it's good. You can tell me if he disturbs you anytime.”

“Sure. I will.”

“Were you going somewhere?”

“Yeah, I as heading to the washroom actually.”

“Ohh, see ya then. Bye.”

“Yeah, bye.”

Karan made me think how can a boy be so helpful and polite. Or maybe he was especially polite to me. I realized that I was thinking too much. After being in washroom I went back to the class.

“Are you thinking about Ayan?” said Anny.

“Uh, no.”

“Then?”

“Actually I was trying to think if I was over thinking about Karan or not. Do you think he is actually so good?”

“Well, I always heard that he is the teacher's favorite student. Else you know there's always Ayan in every student’s gossip.”

“But he is handsome too and is so well-behaved to everyone. I don't know why girls don't talk about him! He is actually the perfect one.”

“Uhhmmm. I don't know about everyone, but someone seems to like him.”

“Who?”

“You, dammit!”

“Noh, it's not that.”

“So, you mean you don't like him?”

“Ehh, noh. I like him.”

“See, you said you like him.”

“Anny!”

“Okay, okay!” she said as she laughed.

Anny was right. I liked him. Karan seemed to be my type. Simple, gentle and caring.

Hey guys, thanks for reading.
Vote
Comment
Share
If you like it.
And wait for the next chapter.
Love❤