The Petrograd Encounter

It was the Soviet meeting of 1922, Chairman Lenin is on his death bed after a near fatal stroke. High ranking Bolshevik leaders have gathered in Petrograd to visit the leader, and of course see what the course of action would be after his death.

I walked into Lenin's quarters, there was a sickly man in the bed surrounded by doctors and comerades. This is the man I met in London so many years ago, and have worked with since up until this moment. And next to him was a Georgian Thug, Joseph Stalin, the man of steal.

He was a stout man, of broad shoulders, and short. He wore typical Bolshiviek overalls and trench coat, decorated in his military awards. This is the man that caused out collapse in Poland just a few years ago.

He was speaking to Lenin in his thick Georgian accent, Lenin was having problems understanding Stalin.
"Vladimir Lenin, you must sign off on these orders, or else the Kazak people won't get their rations" stated Stalin.
"So-viet" said Lenin (Kms) "I finna die fam, I don't care if those desert people starve." He said.
"Okie dokie" said Stalin. He seemed to have gotten his mustache trimmed and washed. It was much less greasy and far better maintained as it was last time I had seen him. A strange sensation went through me when I saw Stalin, he had a domineering attitude. Why was I coming around to this man? Like he's been trying to fuck me over since the inception of the revolution in 1917. Why doesnt he yet get kicked out?

Later in the evening I went into the bathroom. I went up to a urinal, a few moments later the door opened. It was Stalin.

He walked right up to the urinal next to me. Like wtf there are like 6 other urinals fam. He began to speak, "I know you dont like me, but I have not made up my mind on you yet Leon Trotsky." He said in his thiqq Georgian accent. We both walked away from the urinal and began to wave our hands. "You probably wonder why I haven't gotten sent away yet, probably sent to a Gulag?" He asked.
"I suppose, you haven't seemed Like that useful of a party member. Mostly causing more problems than helping." I conceded.
"Well you see, comrade, I have a way with people." He said. We were now walking down a deserted hallway in the building. It was late at night, everyone was going back home to make it by the 11 PM curfew.

As we were walking Stalin suddenly stopped next to a closet. And pushed me inside with him.

"You know how early I said I have a way with word's, right comrade?" He said with a naughty grin.
"I-I do" I stammered.
"Well, not really with words. But I know how to offer a certain set of service to people." He said, loosening his collar. "Ever since I saw you in Lenin's quarters I haven't stopped thinkjg about you." He gasped.
"Ummm what are you doing comrade? W-we shouldn't be doing this. We both have wives and families." I plead.
"Fuck my family, I only care about my sweet daughter. I need this, and I know you do too, comrade." He said while taking off his shirt.
"I-I guess you are right, I have been lonely and haven't seen my family in years. I guess it would be okay to have a little fun." I said, blood rushing to all parts of my body.

AN:

lol this sucks, but Idk I just want to have something cringier than my friends who wrote on this page 2 years ago.