Party

Lauren and Hannah's pov

Lauren- hey Hannah have u seen Taylor I'm gonna suprise him with a cake and throw it at him because it's his b day

Hannah says noo I haven't but we Godda do that,hey maybe ask ppl where he's at? Oh ok thx Hannah as I walk away and ask rocky and Caleb were Taylor is at and rocky said fuckin his gf and Caleb said they are out side and I say um ok im gonna throw a cake in his face and say happy b day ok? And rocky says oh hell yea! And Caleb says ok,as I go get the cake and I see Taylor is kissing katlyn and I throw it on both of them and say, HAPPY B DAY!, as Taylor is laughing and Katie is laughing to and I walk away and walk up to Hannah and tell her I did it 😂 and Hannah says oh really I bet that was funny haha and I say oh it was! As Taylor walks I'm and says Lauren and throws dirty cake in my face and I squeal and say niggah and then there is a epic cake fight and everyone is throwing cake and then Taylor and Katie all the sudden dissa pear and I ask Hannah where they went and she says idk and then I see that Taylor's car is still here so I go lookin for him and I see that he's out side again with Katie as I cock block him and start talking to both of them...