I Can Play With Fire Too

Chapter1

~Dream~

I was walking through a forest, that was black as night when I heard something rustling behind me. "Who's there!" I shouted out. I didn't get a reply back so I just kept walking. When I finally reached the open woods I spotted a house on a hill with a 'No Trespassing' sign, but I ignored it and went to go check it out. When I finally reached the house I was about to open the door when a black thing flew right by me, cutting my forearm. "Crap that hurts! Who the hell threw that, you asshole!" I started shouting into the night. After I got the door open I walked in and noticed weird scribbles along the wall and ceiling. "What the hell is all of this stuff?" I whispered to myself. Right when I was about to touch one of the scribbles I heard a male voice behind me. "You should have never trespassed onto this property, but since you did you're going to have to be punished." With that he pulled out a knife and stabbed me in the heart.

~End Of Dream~

I woke up crying with my pillow all wet. God I hated that dream, well more like a nightmare. Why did I have to be so stupid and not listen to what the sign said, maybe if I had then I wouldn't be here right now. If you're wondering where I'm at well let's just say it's hell...literally. When I arrived here, it was so scary because I couldn't come to believe that this place actually existed, but now that I've been here for five months I pretty much believe that it really does exist.

The sad part about me being here is that I'm never allowed to leave unless Satan lets me, never being able to see my family is the hardest part because I miss them so much. As of right now, they believe that I have gone missing, for about 10 months already. Every time I look at my parents through the mirror, my mum is usually crying and it just breaks my heart to see her like that. (Well if I had a heart I mean)