Ansel From 2 Seats Back

WARNING: HOMOSEXUAL SMUT

It was Ansel Elgort! Just thinking of Ansel gave me a hard on! Liam and I both agreed that we should be allowed to have sex with other people and to keep our relationship open! I had noticed that Ansel kept checking me out. Ansel was from 2 seats back in Mr Bieber's class! I used to turn round and I would always see Ansel quickly turning away! Of course, my new biology partner was Ansel! When Mr Bieber broke the news, I couldn't help but notice a smirk appear on Ansel's face!

The school bell rang! Everybody clambered out of their seats and ran through the door. I decided to join this stampede until I felt a soft hand on my shoulder. I knew it would be Ansel.

"Would you like to come round mine tonight?" Ansel asked

"Sure!" I said. I was surprised in how this day was moving! Of course I knew that my ever growing horn needed to be released that wasn't just through masturbation! Despite a good selection of porn and dildos, there was nothing like feeling the breath of a hot guy on your neck! I needed Ansel to fill my hole. I needed Ansel to slip his cock into my mouth. I wanted to lick every centimetre of Ansel's body! But first, I needed to be prepared. I ran home and grabbed a selection of condoms ranging in sizes and flavors! I also grabbed some lube! What if Ansel's cock was like the Eiffel Tower! I do want him to tear me apart but I don't want to have to go to hospital! I knew he had his own home so we could make as much noise as we liked. We could also make the bed move a lot and do it anywhere we wanted! Time had passed so quickly. It was already 6:00pm and I had already rung the doorbell.

"It's open!" Ansel shouted from inside!

I walked in and closed the door behind me. The first thing I needed was the toilet. I decided to have a look around if he was a bit busy. I went in quite a few rooms before I found the toilet. I walked in and locked the door. As I grabbed the hem of my trousers, the shower turned on! I let out a little gasp of shock and out ran Ansel, his back towards me. He lunged for a towel, showing his tight buttocks. He turned around with his towel wrapped around his waist. His smooth back turned around to me. I was faced with a six pack, abs, broad shoulders and an amazing hairstyle. He let out a little smile.

"You like what you see?" He asked

"Um..." I was quite confused

"I would love it if it was you who was standing there!"

"Really?"

"You know I have been staring at you in class!" He said. I knew that was true "I also know what you did with Liam!"

"How did you find out?" I asked ,shocked

"He told me!" He said "and I know that you are open to having sex with other people!"

"Well..." I said "I love sex!"

"You masturbate?" He asked

"Yep!" I was always open about masturbating!

"I do love to tug one out over a picture of you!" Ansel said

"I have been fantasising about your cock!" I said " I want it in my mouth!"

"First we must get clean!" Ansel said "Wanna take a shower?" He asked

He walked over to me and put his hands on the buttons of my shirt. He slowly unbuttoned it and quickly pulled it back, exposing my hard nipples and pecs. Ansel licked his lips as he grabbed onto my shoulders. He pulled my head to one side and started to suck on the side of my neck. It was so erotic. My shirt fell to the floor. I could feel his hands unbuckling my belt. I also felt that fall to the floor. He started to sink.

"I suggest that we skip the shower!" He said "I can clean your cock with my tongue!"

I was so horny!

He pulled down pants and started to suck my shaft through my underpants! He put his hands around the elastic and ripped it off. My cock was so hard. He started to stroke my pubes. I was almost cumming now. He put the tip of his tongue on the head of my hard member and started to swirl before sliding his lips around and down the shaft. He had a bit of a gag reflex but he liked eating my 8 inch buddy! I ran my fingers through his curls. I could feel his head moving back and forth. He started to run his hands over my naked body. His hands ran down my torso, around my back and buttocks as he slipped in a finger. My hole felt good. I wanted him to fuck me there! I was about to climax!

"I gunna cum!"

"Good boy!" Ansel said "Cum!"

Ansel grabbed my cock and started to masturbate me! He held out his tongue and (as I cummed) it spilled over his tongue! After I had done, Ansel tipped his head back and let the cum slip down his throat! It was my turn. Ansel stood up.

"Delicious!" He said, licking his lips. I got down and pulled off the towel. He had a 6 inch cock. The head was half way out of his foreskin. His pubes were quite thick and of a dark brown. I wanted his dick in me. I wasn't messing about. I opened my mouth and let in his cock. I moved my head back roughly. I could feel the head hitting my throat. His cock didn't slide down my throat but boy was it good! Just letting his tool explore every part of my mouth was amazing.

"I am going to cum!" He shouted before releasing a load of thick, warm cum into my mouth. I tilted my head back and felt the cum slowly drip into my throat before swallowing the load.

"So,"Ansel said "I heard you are a real power bottom!"

I nodded, I loved the feeling of something in my hole.

"Well," he carried on "so am I! I can have the biggest of things in there, even 3 cocks and once!"

I was impressed.

"So fill me!" Ansel layed me down on the floor and sat on my stomache "do me hard!"

Ansel grabbed a condom and slipped it onto my dick. He then grabbed hold of it and started to slide my cock into his experienced ring. He slid his hands up my body and rested his palms on my nipples. He then began to bounce up and down on my mast. His white smile showed. He began to turn red. I could see his pecs wobbling around. Hg started to go hard. I was gob smacked. The amount that he could take was tremendous. I could feel his ass hitting my pubic bone. He liked to go in deep. I was getting weaker, I couldn't hold on any longer. I was going to explode. And right on cue, I did. I started to let out moans of pleasure. Ansel noticed. He lifted himself off of my dick and looked at me.

"So," he said "are we going to get on with this project? "