The Starting Chapter

WARNING: CONTAINS GRAPHIC HOMOSEXUAL SMUT! YOU ARE NOW READING AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Hi, I'm Josh, I have been at OneShot High for 5 years now, and I can not wait to graduate! However, being the only openly gay person in the school turned a few heads. I mean, I am just like every other boy. I masturbated, watched porn and thought about sex all the time! Everybody did that at my age. But, when all the other boys were fapping over Jenny Lawrence and Selena Gomez, I had one person in mind. It was Liam Hemsworth! I sat behind him in class! His brown hair just reflected off of the sunlight, shooting through the window. Many a time have I wondered what he digged, but it was obviously be girls!

"Ok!" Mr Trantowski shouted "Joshua Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth shall be lab partners!"

Holy fuck! Liam and I, lab partners. Him, coming to my house and coming up to my room. He turned round and looked at me. His sapphire blue eyes gazed into mine. He smirked, revealing a set if pearl white teeth. His hair was so silky, I wanted to run my fingers through it.

"Alright?" He asked

"Yeh!" I said immediately

"I know your address, I'll come round at 8:00!"

"My parents will be out!" I had no idea why I said that.

"I'll bring some booze then!" He added

"Alright..." I muttered.

The school bell rang.

I rushed home. I burst through the doors and saw a note, left by my parents. They were going to be gone for 3 days! Great! I ran up to my room a started to clean. I plumped my pillows and neatened the bed. I vacuumed the floor and sprayed the room with freshener. What was I doing? Liam was straight. I felt strange.

Ring Ring.

I checked my watch. 8:15 already! What the fuck. I undid my tie and undid the top 3 buttons on my shirt. I went to the door and opened it. Liam stood there, dressed in a leather jacket. It was like something from Greece!

"Sorry I'm late, can I come in?" He asked

"Sure," I answered "my room is the 2nd door on the left!"

Liam handed over a bottle of Smirnoff.

15 minutes had passed and all we had done was study.

"It's been 15 minutes!" Liam said "We deserve a break!"

"Sure!" I was just playing along

"Truth or Dare?" He asked. I knew something bad was going to happen.

"Dare!" I said, feeling adventurous

"Go online and type in Can Your Pet!"

"What is that?" I asked, holding my laptop.

"Give it here!" Liam grabbed my laptop and opened it. I knew I shouldn't have been watching Gay Porn the other day. I should have closed the tab. Liam was staring at the porn I was watching. I was so embarrassed. So embarrassed that I looked down, starting to see a bulge appearing in Liam's pants.

"You seem to like that!" I added

"Well, I never said I was straight!"

"Are you gay?" I asked

"Not sure," he answered "just curious, but I've always had crushes on boys!"

"Who?" I asked

"Zayn Malik, Zac Efron and... um..."

"I won't tell anyone!" I said "promise!"

"Um...." He stammered "you."

I almost died in my seat. Holy fuck, I wanted him so badly!