chapter 1 alone

As y/n lays awake unable to sleep so she decides to get up and go for a walk as you get on some red joggers and a black t-shirt (sorry if you don't like the colors most of the story will have these colors but PLEASE read ) and then you walk out of you room grabbing your phone and earphone and started listening to nightcore unhealthy obsession ( good song ) you then walk past you fence into the forest as you walked you looked into the forest and slowly stepped foot into the beautiful forest but your parents always told you to never enter it but they never told you why. But they're dead sadly but that another time as you enter you then feel free so you turn into a wolf with you phone morphing into you body as your still listening to now come little children ( another good song).

The meet
As you get more into forest you hear someone crying you perk your ears up and found who was crying it look like a slender what why was it crying you slowly morphed back to your hybrid self you then slowly walked up to him and sat down next to him as you put your hand on his shoulder " hey are you ok dude why are you crying" the man look at you then back at the ground " I fell for a girl and I showed her who I really was a she left me why ain't you running form me " you look at him " well because I'm not scare plus I'm a slender to so I doubt you would eat me haha what's your name I'm y/n moon " he looks up at you in surprise " I'm sexaul offenderman or you can call me smexy " you smile a small smile " well I know how you feel I always have boys running form me all because I'm werewolf that is a slender so yeah but you know I'm a single independent and well alone why don't we be friends? " he looks at you with a small smile " really you want to be friends " you giggle " sure it wouldn't hurt " you both stood up " well smexy I'm going home have a nice day see you tomarrow ok at 7 ok bye " he nodded and you and him went separate ways.

slender mansion (smexy pov )

"Hey slender I think I found a girl for you well she found me and we were talking and she single and independent like you she lives alone she also a slender to but also a changling ( can change when ever instead of waiting till the moon) so what do you think " said offender as he enters his brother slender office which after saying that slender just nodded indicating that he wasn't listening and doing paper work offender slammed him on the desk cause his brother to look up "yes dear brother what did you want" offender sat down causing the chair to go backward " weren't you listening to a word I said " slender sat back in his chair " well I heard that you found a girl that's just like me indepent and alone right so yes I heard you my brother " as slender sighed leaning more into his chair " fine brother I'm check her out tomaroww ." Offender jumped up " cool hey be up at 7:00 cause that's what time she'll be out on her walk/jogs so yeah " slender rolls his eyes ( just prented) and then get back to his work as offenerd walk out of his office well that went as planned offender says in his head and he walk outside to only smell y/n scent what why is she out this late I wonder if she's okay he thinks as he teleport to where your scent was and in surprise and sadness he saw you laying with an arrow in your shoulder and you were in your wolf form he bent down and picked you up and teleported to the mansion and called for eyeless jack " EJ come help me " EJ comes down " what do you need " It y/n she needs help" slender comes down form his office to only the seeing you in offenders arms with and arrow in your shoulder " offender is t-that the g-girl " yes brother this is her and her name is y/n moon "offender said answering his brothers question.

Slender pv
As I hear my brother leave then come back screaming for EJ to come and help him so I wanted to see why so when I did I saw a beautiful girl in offenders arms wait wtf am I think oh well " offender is t-that the g-girl " I had asked him he answered with worryness " yes brother this is her and her name is y/n moon " well to me she was a beauty of inside a beast after ej took y/n to the medical room me and offender both hear ej scream as we ran in to see y/n in her slender form and she looked even more sexy. We followed her gaze and we saw ej laying against the wall offender helped him up and ej dusts his self off " slender and offender do you think you can hold her down so I can get this stupid arrow out " me and my brother nodded yes and tried to hold her. But she turned in to a wolf then a human and ej finally got the arrow out and patched her up. After that she jump out the window and ran offender and I ran after her but she jumped off the cliff we followed what the stream lead to and there we found her she was a beauty

Y/n povI had saw I was stitched and I ran jumped out of the window and started running I know that offender and another slender person was following so I ran faster and jumped off a cliff only to find a rushing river and I got caught into it and n...

Y/n pov
I had saw I was stitched and I ran jumped out of the window and started running I know that offender and another slender person was following so I ran faster and jumped off a cliff only to find a rushing river and I got caught into it and next thing I knew I was on land and there stood the slender person and offender oh shot i thought i then heard both chuckles and the slender person bent down ask me "child what is your name" I looked at him " my name is y/n moon whats yours " I looked at my brother but i seen that he was no where I mumbled " I'll get you for this offender" ha my name is slenderman but you can call me slender or slendy " you start to blush you slowly stand and you as tall as slender he to stands. You looked at him then at the woods and run but before you knew it offender was holding you back form the woods " aww darling friend whats wrong " nothing I need to get back home now if you kindly let me GO NOW. And you but him he then let's go in pain and you teleport home.

( please continue I promise it might get better I'm new at this oh and please comment)