Chapter 1: The Hustle Life

Things are just too complicated. My father is gone. What do I do? I don't think mom would let me get a job. So what? Your thoughts was interrupted by your mom's yelling "y/n can you please come down". "OK mom". What does she want now? I come running down the stairs and I saw her talking to a man probably late 40s and he looked rich. "hey mom who is he?" The man looked at me and said "ah you must be y/n, I'm Mr. Min" He shook my hand then I realized... Min!! As in Min Industries!! Omg! "oh you must be  the CEO of Min Industries" he looked surprised at how I knew him. "ahh well looks like your daughter knows business Ms y/m/l/n" he said pointing your mother "well she did study business and strategic planning." she looked at me with a smile. Well that was new. "so may I ask why you are here Mr. Min?" he looked at me and then said "you are marrying my son" WHAT!!! You looked shooed but you composed yourself "may I ask why?" "your father is a very old friend of mine and I promised him that our sons or daughters will marry" in short its an arranged marriage. Great just great. "oh is that so?" well gotta go with the flow. After a little bit of talking Mr. Min left. "honey you ok. I just nodded and went to my room. Then I received a message it's Mr. Min.

Mr. Min: please go to Hope World's Cafe tomorrow. At lunch. My son is meeting up with you there.
                                         OK sir :y/n
Mr. Min: Good.

I really need to get clothes but I am too lazy. So I just prepared something that's in my closet. Since it's at a cafe might as well dress a little casual.
(What you are wearing)

Ah well might as well get some sleep

Ah well might as well get some sleep. And you're of to dreamland. 💤💤💤.....

A/n: ahhh hello guys. What do you think will happen on the date. Find out later. Haha requests are accepted. Bye dreamers♥️♥️♥️♥️💖💖💖💖❤️❤️❤️❤️