Chapter 2

EKON POV 

Life is so irritating! Especially mines. No matter how much money I have, I feel more stressed each day.

I decide to go get a drink with my homeboy Kevin.

Kevin

Tonight was finally the night I do something I should have done a long time ago. By the time I arrived at the club Kevin was already drunk and surrounded by women. "Hey ma nigga!!" he yelled. We did our handshake and he introduced me to his ladies. That's when one special woman caught my eye. I don't know why but there was something really special about her. 

I decide to go talk to her

I decide to go talk to her. "Hello beautiful woman," I say.

"Hello handsome," she said. 

"What's your name ma lady?" 

"Qwynn and you?"

I thought for a second before saying "Ekon."

That's when Kevin came out of nowhere. "Damn girl! Where you raised on a farm?" he asked.

"Ugh, no. Why?" she ask confused.

"Because you sure do know how to raise a cock," he said.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry for my friend's disrespect. He's a bit drunk," I say.

"It's okay. I actually like pick-up lines," she said laughing. Her laugh was music to my ears.

"Qwynn! You're on," a white man said.

"I gotta go. Nice meeting you though," she said as she sashayed through the crowd. I couldn't help but to watch her ass bounce and her  hips sway. It was only when she disappeared I realized I didn't ask for her number. 

"Nigga, I'm gonna go. See you tomorrow!" Kevin said as he left with three women.

"Ok guys we got someone special tonight. She's new too. She calls herself the bumblebee!" the mc yelled.

Then I saw Qwynn go on. She was in VERY  short black and yellow shorts and a bra. I don't know why but my skin tensed when I saw her exposing herself to everyone like that. She started walking slowly around the pole in yellow and black heels. No lie, but she was hella gorgeous and foine too but I couldn't let her expose herself. By the time she started doing tricks on the pole the entire floor was cover in $20 bills. Then there was this nigga who went up and spanked her ass. That's when I lost it.

Something came over me. I just walked onto the stage, pick her up and throw her over my shoulder before carrying her into a private room. 

"What the hell is your problem?!" she spit at me.

"I don't like when you're exposing yourself to males like that."

"I don't care! Your not my boyfriend to tell me what to do. You barely know me. Now would you excuse me. I need to go make money," she said pushing me but I didn't budge.

"So that's what this is about, money? I'll pay you if you put your clothes on and leave with me right now," I demand.

"I doubt you could pay me as much as I would make tonight," she say.

"Name your price," I tell her.

"$300"

I giggle a bit inside before saying "Wow! Done!"

Her face turned amused then straight again before she said "$800"

"Done!" I repeat.

"Who are you? Okay. I'm not leaving with you, $5000," she said giving me a 'bet you can't say done now' face.

I giggle inside again before saying "For the last time, done!"

Her mouth dropped open. She was about to say something but I said "Get dressed. A deal's a deal darling."

She rolled her eyes, mumbled something under her breath and left.