𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦?

Kenzie's POV                        Edited

i woke up to see i wasn't in my normal surroundings. at first it didn't worry me as I was at a party last night and something stupid was bound to happen. i let out a yawn and turned to my side.

"AHHH!" i screamed, causing him johnny to wake up.
"what the hell! what happened, why am I here?"memories flooded my mind and mixed emotions ran all over me.

i jumped out of the bed as fast as i could and decided that it was best to leave as fast as possible as I assumed johnny was also drunk last night and nothing happened. i might not sound angry but i tried not to as- you know what, I don't want to talk about the reason we're enemies. I turned back to look at johnny, his eyes were closed. seriously, who the hell falls back asleep after someone screams at them.

as I was about to leave, my foot hit the edge of the bed and made a loud noise.

"ow ow ow ow, im gonna die." i mutterer under my breath and that's when I heard a groaning johnny and a waking up johnny. i ran to the door, about to run when he jumped from his bed and grabbed my wrist.

to say I didn't feel sparks would be a lie but I ignored that feeling and said,

"what!" in a rude tone.

"look kenzie, if youre wondering, we did nothing and you were just very drunk." he looked guilty and sad as he said that because he knew what I suspected him of doing since he was a player.

"i thought we were-" i stopped myself.

"i mean thanks." my face blank of emotions.

i was about to leave when the word that I never expected him to say came out of his mouth.

"friends?" he asked me, seeming nervous.

i looked at him as if he was crazy, he couldn't just act like him and lauren didn't ignore me for years. what the hell! if you were wondering what happened here's the story...

———————————————————-

all right, in the next chapter you'll find out the truth, who's excited??

-laur 🧸