Season 1 Episode 8: Where

FTE Writen by Donavin Thacker, in the same universe as
FTE: REMASTERED
————————————————

Liam and Prince walk into Jacks department store and look for baby formula. Next door there is a sports store that they hear things moving around in.

"Alright fill the duffels up and let's go," Liam says.

Liam walks out the store with one of the small bags and throws it into the police cruiser.

Three guys come walking out of the sports store with pistols pointed at him.

"Where you going with that stuff?" The one asks.

Liam sits silent for a second.
"Police station, what's it to you?" Liam says.

"Just trying to see who's stealing our stuff," The one man says.

They grab the bad and look in it.
"Baby formula?" The guy says.

Liam looks at him as they lower their guns.
"Yeah, I have a couple families at the police station I'm looking after, who are you guys," Liam says resting his hand on the handle of his pistol.

Prince over hears and walks out with his pistol out, he kept it lowered.

"I'm Alonte, these are my brothers, this is Javon and that's Jamarion," Alonte says.

"You guys need a place to stay," Prince buds in.

"That'd be nice," Javon says.

"Yeah, how about this, load everything into the cruiser, y'all hop in the back and I take you to my place," Liam says.

"Where, where is that," Jamarion asks.

"New York Police Station," Prince answers.

At the Station...

Haden is watching the undead through the gates, the parking lot full of the undead, when they leave and come back that have to go through the back.

"There's a lot of them," Vince says.

"Yeah, I know, two weeks ago they where people like me and you," Haden says.

Vince gets close to the gate while he watches the zombies walk and roam around. He sees a little girl walking around, bloody eyes and skin between her teeth.

"She went to my school," Vince says.

Haden puts his hand on Vince's shoulder.
"It's alright little man, I think everyone I knew too is like that," Haden says.

"Did you have family?" Vince asks.

"Well I was deployed as a Medic for Liam and Prince's unit. I said goodbye to my family way before that, they lived in California," Haden says.

"You have kids?" Vince asks.

"A son," Haden says.

"How old was he?" Vince asks.

Haden Starts to tear up a bit and looks at Vince, he wipes it.
"He was 3," Haden says.

Haden ruffles Vince's hair a little as they watch the giant number of the undead fully gorge the fence.

"How many do you think there is?" Vince asks.

"At least 20," Haden says.

"That's not a lot," Vince says.

"Oh trust me, one is a lot, so 20 is more than enough," Haden says.

End of Episode 8...