Chapter 4

Nicki POV

"Aye, Chassity, go make some cookies."i yelled. The cookies, she make be DeeeLicious. (that's how my two year old sista says it).

Wayne was at the studio, right now so it's just us girls.

I got up out my bed and got a napkin, and put all the cookies on it, and I got some whip cream, and a sprite.

The kids were sleep right now, so we had to be quiet.

I closed my door, and went to my bed and sat down.

'Shit,' I thought. I sat my food down, and went to get my phone from out Heavens room, because I was on it, while putting her to sleep.

Right I opened the door, some eyes opened and it was Kyla, I picked her up and got my phone and we went to my room. I saved some cookies for Heaven, and me and Kyla shared the others.

I opened the whip cream, and poured it into my mouth. "Hey Kyla, go get mommy a napkin."i say trying not to spill the cream.

She came back with one and I wiped the sides of my mouths.

When I was done, I threw the stuff away and me and Kyla watched television.

Three months later

I'm preggo, with a kid. Me and Wayne gone go see what it is, the appointment is at three thirty.

So I'm getting ready right now. I put on a pink basketball shirt, with some jeans, torn at the knees. I also put on some of my pink nude heels, and my big hoops.

"You gotta get all dressed up."Wayne asked. "wayne, you know I gotta look cute, for the fans."i say smiling.

I finished my outfit, with some pink lip stick, and pink eye shadow.

"You ready."i asked. "are you ready."Wayne asked.

"We leaving Chassity."i said.

I grabbed my pink purse and we got in the BMW. "want to make a bet."Wayne asked. "what's it."i asked, unlocking my phone and getting on Instagram.

"If it's a boy, I get fifty dollars."he said. "if it's a girl, you owe me...... one hundred."i say. "deal,"i asked.

We shook hands on it, and I scrolled downward on my phone. When we got to the clinic, I got out, and Wayne signed me in.

Then the lady brought us to a room, and said the doctor would be here shortly.

He finally came in, and I laid down pulling my shirt up. The doctor put some cold ass blue jelly, on my stomach and moved his hand around.

"This is the heart of the baby, and this is what it is, looks like your having a........