26.. Tanu And Bulbul's challenge..!

Start from the beginning

Few minutes passed.. within which everyone settled and started talking casually.. Abhi was all the time looking at his mobile.. which irritated Tanu.. she tried a lot to divert his attention towards her and her parents.. though she knows that he is doing everything purposely.. she adamantly kept trying her best in pulling him towards them.. but Abhi too stayed stubborn and didn't pay any heed, as he made his mind strong on what he is doing now..!..

Meanwhile, with Bulbul and Purab.., Don't you think that Abhi bhai is very weird today.. I mean.. he didn't even speak a word till now to Tanu's parents nor her..!.. Says Bulbul in a low tone..

Haan.. he is looking very strange today.. and upset too.. Purab replied.. What do you think Purab.. what must be the reason.. is it Pragya...?!.. Bulbul stressed her voice.. an Purab said.. No.. I don't think so.. may be for now he is upset because of Tanu.. I mean.. just look at her.. how flagrantly she is forcing him..!..

Bulbul held his arm saying.. then Pragya..?!.. Shut up Bulbul.. Look at him.. he is suffocating there.. he isn't worried about Pragya for now.. all he wanted now is to get rid of Tanu and this place.. it is very clear from his eyes..!.. Purab miffed his voice..

Mrs. Mehra.. the house is glowing all around.. by the way, who is the wedding planner.. I'm sure Abhi would have chosen the best person..!.. Said Tanu's mother looking at Ragini.. where Abhi flashed his eyes with Pragya's face, that filled his face with a beaming smile.. while Tanu chuckled with a scruple..

Bulbul who caught their words.. geared up her voice with a josh saying.. Of course Aunty.. she is one of the best wedding planner.. infact she is my close friend and very close to our family too.. she has a very special relationship with our family.. isn't ma.. ?!.. Ragini gave a soft smile, and Abhi said.. Haan.. Pragya is always special..!..

Tanu was astound looking at him, as well as Ragini.. Bulbul and Purab sighted each other joyously.. Though, Tanu's parents didn't attend the intensity of his word.. and they continued chatting with Ragini, while the others remained in their usual position..

Almost an hour passed.. They had coffee together and were talking casually.. after which Ragini asked Bulbul and Sonakshi to make arrangements for their stay..

No ma.. they can't stay here..!.. Bulbul blurted standing up from the chair.. where Purab pinched her arm gesturing her to keep quiet.. Bulbul.. but why..?!.. asked Tanu..

Actually, what I meant to say was.. we have only 3 days left over for the wedding.. and all the arrangements are going on too.. we all will be busy.. then who will take care of them.. they will feel awkward right.. Also today is mehendi function.. They will feel strange being here.. As they don't know anyone from our side.. Bulbul explained..

No it's okay.. we have our own guest house here.. Said Tanu's father.. Haan.. then what.. they have their own guest house.. they will stay there happily.. isn't uncle.. Bulbul teased her words with a mocking smile and looked at Tanu.. who gave her a tight glare..

No dad.. I want you two to be here for the mehndi function.. I wish it would be very nice if you both stay here after the function.. and this is like your house too.. I mean, once I'm married to Abhi.. this will be my house.. my family.. so we don't have to be formal anymore..!.. and you know mumma, Ragini aunty is so sweet.. she is taking care of me like her own daughter.. even she too wishes that you both to stay here.. Tanu said so and glanced at Ragini who gave a nod..

Bulbul was about to interrupt, but Tanu put forth her voice saying.. So, it's decided.. I will ask the servants to get the guest room ready.. she asked her parents to come along with her, as all the other looked at them leaving upstairs.. after which Abhi and Ragini too walked away silently..