Why does he keep staring at me

Savanna's POV

We were all waiting for them to come out. I decided to text my gay best friend Daniel. We were sending each other funny messages when they came onto stage

"Good afternoon, America" Niall shouted making the crowd scream. They shouted other things that I didn't care about then they started singing. I got bored so I put my headphones in and listened to Katy perry songs. I was listening to 'Wide Awake' when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw a security guard and I took of my headphones.

"Ma'am, can you please come back stage with us plz" he asked politely and I nodded and took Lydia with me. We got backstage and they sounded good backstage but to me they sounded crap.

"Goodnight America

" they all shouted and when they walked past, Harry kept on staring at me. I turned to Lydia."Why does he keep staring at me" I asked Lydia. She looked at me and gasped then smiled.

"Maybe he likes you" she said smirking. I sighed and forced myself to fall down on the floor on my back and everyone just stared at me and I laughed.

"I'm fine. I don't want him to like me because I don't like him. I'm going to the bathroom" I said frustratedly. I got up and went to look for one. I found one and went in.....2 mins later I came out. I was walking to the entrance to get back to Lydia and then I felt the door bang on my head and the last thing I remember is blacking out.