Chapter 1

Stella's POV

I can't wait to go to vampire high.I'm kinda nervous but not really.

With my annoying brother reading my mind he comments "The only thing your nervous about is if the boys will like you.That caused me to blush fully red.

It was a long drive there.Zach fell asleep 12times and I fell asleep 4times.I know what your thinking,I know vampires don't get tired but my me and my idiot of my brother were bored.He slapped me from my comment of him.So I bit him then uncle yelled "Be Nice"!!!We apologized and continue the ride.We got there after 20min of long riding.When we arrived we gave uncle max a hug and headed towards the school.

We went to the office and the lady behind the desk asked for our names then she smiled We'll hello Robinson's.We nodded to our names then she gave us directions to each of our dorms.The boys is in the other side of the campus wizard boarding school.Max and I gave quick hugs while the lady awed at us.I took my map and key then left.I had to share a room with a gay boy but I didn't care.I entered and there was a paled boy with blonde hair and he was too kinda cute to be gay.

He smiled at me and introduced his name was Zele and I replied hi I'm Stella.He was really nice because we started to chat about ourselves and if course boys.He's so adorable in a friend way and also funny.I got a FaceTime call from my brother so I answered it.

Zele got quite and listened to me talk.

Hey max what do you want.

He replied he heard my mind taking about him with Zele.

I sighed calm down it isn't like Zele is into you.

Then max asked are sure about that while looking at Zele.I looked to and Zele was daydreaming into his eyes.I googled then whispered to max I think he likes you after all then I hung up.I snapped Zele out of his thoughts and Zele replied he's beautiful.I laughed then thought to myself Zele doesn't even act gay or talk like it but I wonder why they put him here.Today was a long day after Zele and I sharing our personalities to one another.We laughed a lot and he's much like me.Today was Sunday so we couldn't talk long.He told me there were some boys who bullied him of being gay and there were three.

I told him it will not happen anymore since m his friend but he turned me down by saying no it's fine he can take care I hisself.

That night I fell asleep thinking about it.

The next morning I woke up,took a shower,and brushed my teeth.

I put on my white Nicole Miller Feather Crop top with my black skinny jeans and my white Studio POLLINI Lined Lace Up booties.

Zele awed at me then I giggled.We ate breakfast then left together.I got many stares from boys but all a sudden I hear Zele clear his throat.There walked three boys but the one in front was so hot.He looked at me and Zele.Then him and his friends walk up to us.

My vampire instant let me look into the future and this doesn't go well.

He walks up to me and says her hot pot and faggot.I growl at him and push him so hard he goes flying into his friends.He gets up and comments to Zele"so you have a mother now faggot wow you are such a pussy and they start laughing.I cried out I'm getting my brother max.They said You mean your brother is max and I nodded.They responded well if he fights for the faggot then they both should just kill theirselves and with that Zele runs in the bathroom looking at me with hate

I yell to them you jerks then I grab his arm then snap it forward then he screams out.I run after Zele and I hear him crying hard.

I asked"Zele are you ok"?He responded He hates me which broke my heart.I asked "why?,and he answered"i told you not to defend me or you'll bring a crowd of laughter.I was so mad I didn't realize a crowd.I explain to him that I just care about him too much and I don't want him to get hurt. He came out the stall and I squealed.

I ran to him and hugged him tight then kissed his cheek.I said I'll make it up to him by asking max to go out with him like to hang out.He blushed then said we need to get to class.We ran out hand in hand and made it to class before 5min the bell ring luckily.I had first class with my brother and those PRICKHEADS that bully innocent Zele.

The teacher mrs.hale said we can have the next 10min of class break since new arrivers including my brother and I to meet new people.

I called Max to Zele and mine table so we can talk but he was to busy talking to the jerks.

So,i got up and grabbed max by his ear but he let go.

Then the leader of jerks takes my hand a says him I'm Ban and these two on my left and right are my two twin best friends Adam and Aden.I reply"I talk to gentlemen not dicks who are homophobic.Then,aden and Adam bust out laughing.I took max by his hand and dragged him to Zele's and I table.

I didn't need to explain to max what happened with everything already because he's always in my head.

I begged him to go with Zele and he finally let go and said yes.I kissed his cheek and screamed which caused attention.

The whole day passed my quickly and Zele and I went to the dorm.

Zele and max were going on a date this Saturday and Zele thanked me so much.

I explained to him just because my brother is straight doesn't mean love gay love can't change him into being gay.

We both laughed and started to talk with each other on our way to the cafeteria since we got hungry.

We chatted a lot until hell happened.Ben came and sat next to me.I told Zele to go back to the dorm and he agreed.

I asked"why are you here.He answered because he liked me which caused me to blush but I replied how do I know your lying then max comes and says because I have the ability to read minds.

I had a feeling that they set his up which is so cute.Ben grabbed my hand and asked if I could go out with him and I nodded.I jumped up and down and yelled"YES".Then he hugged my brother and said thank you for helping me.I laughed and kissed his cheek so he can calm down which made him stop and he couldn't stop blushing.

I ran back to the dorm and told Zele about the news.He was excited for me.We both had a date this weekend but mine was on Sunday.

Me and Zele snuggled against the couch a friend way and fell asleep on each other.

Cast Members

Stella-Chloe grace mortez

Max-Austin North

Uncle-Richard Armitage

Zele-Gregg Sulkin

Ben-Nathan kress