Part one

'Ello loves and gents maybe? This is my fist story on here so be nice(glares at you all). WARNING: There are animal deaths in this chapter, so don't freak you get to that part. FYI, I am totally against animal abuse. I even have puppies. Well since that's out the way. Read, vote, and have fun ;D!!!!! Also, don't make fun of my spelling. I'm horrible at it. Thank you :)

Jasmine's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Party at jassy's house, it starts at 8pm!" Heather the blonde said, that's what I call her, since I'm new to the school that's my way of remembering people's name, I give them nicknames.

My name is Jasmine and I'm 16 years old. I go to Ripaltons High school. My uncle suggested that I throw a party at his mansion to get to know the students and plus what is the fastest way to get a good rep at school than to throw a party at a huge mansion with free food and free drinks without parents?

"OMG!! I wonder if the whole school is go to show up?!?!" I asked very excitedly

"YES! Girl, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole town shows up!" Heather said

"Party at Jasmines house" yelled some random guy.

I really need to start learning names about now. But I really don't care because they're all going to know my name. Muahahaha!! Plan activated. Just kidding, I don't have a plan. Yet. So, anyway I haven't even pick out a theme yet. Oh maybe a Hawaiian theme? No, too original. Or maybe a scary theme? Okay, but that's way to mainstream. Curse my conflicting sides. Ummm, this is hard. Oh forget I like scary things. Okay now since I got that out the way. Time to come up with a plan. FYI, I'm a psychopath. Kill every one YAY!!!

"Hey are you even listening to me?" Heather asked.

"Sorry, what was you saying?" I asked

"What theme should it be?" she asked

"I decided its going to be a scary theme" muahahaha. She's dead. Lol jk. Hehehe. Okay I'm starting to freak myself out. And I'm the syphco.

"I like it. Little mainstream, but doable" she grinned at me. I gave her my evil grin. Well It wiped her grin off her face.

"O....k Well, I'll catch you later?" she asked.

"Yeah sure" I said.

How is she popular? Oh, that right, she's hot! Dafuq did I just say O_O? What's wrong with me lately? Why do I keep asking my self questions? Oh god, why can't I stop!?!? Uuuuggg. While arguing with myself I bumped in to some one. He kept walking. Jerk, he's defiantly dead. Dammit, I didn't catch his face. Lucky bastard. While thinking about that, I bumped into someone again. At least this person stopped. When I looked up, I froze. All I could think about was his eyes. EYES!!!! EYES!!!! EYES!!!! Dafuq? They were a gray-ish blue. They were EPIC!!

"Uh, sorry about that. I wasn't looking where I was going" he apologized.

"No it's okay. I was wasn't looking. I was having an argument in my head" I shrugged and gave my sheepy-ish grin. Was I really embarrassed? I kill people. I don't get embarrassed. Well it's something new. I'll deal with it.

"Oh hey. Your the new girl. Umm... What is it.." he said

"Jasmine" I finished.

"Oh yeah. Your throwing the party right?" he asked

"Yeah" I said looking down. OMG, what is happening to me!!!!

"Well, umm, catch you later?" he asked

"Yeah" I said

"Okay, bye"

"Bye" I said quite sad he left. I'm going to kidnap him later in life.

~~~~End of school~~~~

"Uuuuuggggg" I said while face planting in to my bed. That's was a hard kill. That dog was strong. Damn beast. I had to chase him for a mile and then wrestle with him. That tired me out. As I layed there, I thought about my old dog. That's what started it all. 6 years ago

~~~~Flashback~~~~

"Billy, come here Billy" he came obediently."That's a good boy" I cooed and he wagged his tale. I was happy. He made me very happy. I decided to take him for a walk through the park. I loved parks and I knew this bunny hole where a family of bunnies lived. So I brought carrots with me

"Ok, Billy let's go" he got even happier. It was a 5 minute walk but turned into a 15 minute walk because Billy wanted to pee on everything. But we made it and I wasn't mad. I needed time to myself. I was dealing with a lot. But that's another flashback.

So we finally got to the park and I headed straight for the bunnies. I loved them. Maybe even more than Billy. I even named them. There was Louis, Coco, Draco, Becky, Aaron, and Jace. I crouched down next to the hole and pulled out a carrot. Aaron came out first. He was so cute. I knew him because he had a brown spot on top of his head. He came up to me and started to nibble on the carrot.

It happend to fast for me to catch it. Billy lunged at Aaron. Aaron didn't even see it. Billy had Aaron by his neck and shaking him. I was shocked. Frozen. Scared. Then it hit me, I have to help Aaron. I lunged at Billy, yelling at he to stop. But he didn't. Aaron was squeaking and squirming. I didn't know what to do. So I grabbed Billy's neck and snapped it. He dropped immeditally. But Aaron wasn't moving also.

At that moment I hit me. That felt good. I was happy. As crazy as it sounds, I was. I didn't know what was wrong with me. It was like I was possessed because next I went a killed all the other bunnies. I buried Thier boddies in the rabbit whole. Don't ask me how I put Billy in there. Muahahaha. I hit sycho at that moment.

When I returned home, I put my best fake tears on. Wait. I just rememberd can't fake cry. The hell? I don't know, but I was crying. Deal with it. I ran to my dad and told him billy ran off at the park. We drove around looking for him, but unfortunately we didn't find him. Wonder why ;)? Tell no one.

~~~~End of flash back~~~~

That was a good dog and good bunnies. Meh, too bad. Well I have to plan out my plan. Muahahaha >:D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how do you like. Is it bad, good, or meh? And sorry about you being traumatized by the deaths. It's a part of the plot, so bare with me :) I shall add characters along the way. I so need a book cover :|

~ISeeYou O_O