HAPPY HALLOWEEN- BRYLES & TORDAN (Part 2)🎃

Briar's POV: If you really think that I've lost well... you got all wrong! The real game is starting now! i played on one thing that is very important for Myles: Me! His girlfriend! Now I'm going to play on the other thing that is very important for him!!

Myles' POV: Trevor and I have just parked my beautiful car outside the abandoned local and are going to show my beautiful Briar who's the boss here! And it's me! I'm not gonna fall into her prank! And Trevor is with me! (gosh this sentence doesn't help my reputation!) and no one succeeds trapping him! No one!

We pushed the old door of the local and found Briar in the middle of the room, attached to the table!

Briar: Myles! You came!

Trevor: Hello!

Briar: Trevor! You too! Thanks! Guys! Please deliver me! There are scissors there! The man will came in a few minutes! We have to do it super fastly!

Trevor and I were doing exactly what Briar said, let her play the boss a little bit! She's a good actor! Really good!

We delivered her and she kissed me super strongly she was still sitted on the table! I love when we kiss like that!

Trevor: Guys! No session please!

Briar: Sorry! I was so scared and missed you so much Myles! Thanks for coming! Now let's go until he comes back!

Briar ran to the door but... couldn't open it!

Me: Girl! Let me do it!

I pushed it, I pulled it, but nothing! Then Trevor tried but failed too

Trevor: Guys! Seems like it's locked!

Me: Noooo!!! We are blocked here!

Suddenly the lights switched off, and we heard a big BANG! Like something hitting metal!

Trevor: What was that?

Briar was so scared that she came found shelter inside my arms! I didn't want to admit it, but I was super scared too

Briar: Myles! Stop shivering with fear!

Me: I'm not!

Briar: Do you think that the man came back?

We heard a man voice, and then a villain's laugh! Like BOUHAHAHAHA!!!! We all shouted! All! We were so scared! Then a big light illuminated the freaky local and projected a video! A video from outside the local!

Trevor: Hey! It's Myles' car!

Indeed it was mine! Then the screen went blurred, and one second after it appeared with my car completely destroyed!

Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY CAR!!!!!!!

Trevor: And the pizza that I left inside!

Me: Noooo! Now it's a pizz-car! I spent so much money!!! No!!! Millions!!! Went into a.... that! Noooo!!

Trevor: I spent 10 dollars on that pizza!

I cried, I cried. Not because of me... I mean, I'm a strong man!

But because Trevor was crying for his pizza! Oh hell!! Ok! I admit it! I cried because of my car! Briar tried to consulate both of us but I was useless... I've lost my car.... Forever!

Trevor: This man is horrible!

Me: HE broke my car... destroyed... forever...

Trevor: What is the man gonna do now?

Me: I don't know! But I'm super scared!

Trevor: Me too!

Briar's POV: The two "men" hugged themselves; crying... that was way better than I expected! Hey! What do you expect? But it was kinda sad... I've already got my revenge!

Trevor: Guys! Where is Jordan?

Me: I don't know! It spent a while that I haven't seen her!

Trevor: Do you think that the man...?

Myles: He made us all suffer: Briar, You and Me!

Trevor: JORDAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!

And then someone pulled the door! Maybe the man?

Myles and Trevor in each other's arms: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Jordan: Hi guys what's up?

Trevor ran to her "Love, there's a killer of dreams outside!"

Jordan: What?

I came to Jordan and...

Me: Don't worry Jordan! They don't know that we have just pranked you guys!!!!!!!!!

Jordan: Right! Got you!

Me: Happy Halloween!

Myles and Trevor fell on the floor, always in each other's arms. They needed a few minutes to realize that we've just scared them. Girl power! The best!

We planned a kidnapping to make them come and we used a Photoshop app to simulate that Myles' car was completely destroyed and some electronic devices that Jordan managed.

Myles's POV: I can't believe it. Briar pranked us.

Briar's POV: I felt so good pranking the boys! But it also made me tired! All this day dancing and planning that! I'm exhausted! And as the second I lay on my bed next to Myles I fell asleep! Myles hates that! Hahaha! But after a long sleepy night I'm full of energy! I just awake and I'm waiting Myles to awake.

He's starting to move! Cool! I came closer to him and started caressing him! He loves that! I also let a few pecks on his shoulders!

He woke up.

Myles: Ohhhh! I'm so tired! My eyes! I don't want to open them!

Me: Then don't open them!

Myles: Babe, you pranked us so well yesterday!

Me: I did!

Myles: I guess now I'll have to get my revenge!

Me: If you really want to!

We kissed and then Noah opened his green and beautiful eyes! But he didn't have the reaction that I expected

Myles: OH MY GOSH!!!!!! BRIAR!!! YOU SCARED ME AGAIN!!!!!

Me: What?

Myles: With no make-up and with your hair messy! You look like a witch! Hahahahahaha!

Me: MYYYLLLEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myles: Hahaha!!! Do I get my revenge?

Me: Aaaaaargh!!!!!!!

I took my pillow and started punching him! This ended in a pillow attack!! Hahahaha! It was so funny!