Who cares anyways? What does he mean by call him when I am ready and what's that about insulting my attitude? ARGHHH!!! That guy has no manners has well. Doesn't he know he should respect the elders? I am elder than him anyways. Arghh!!! Hmph! As if I will call him. I don't care. I'll just continue my work as usual.

******

Kengkla's POV

In the evening, in Technique's house..

"BAHAHAHAHAHA! You went to her office just to get a smack on your face with her words? hahahahha! What happened to the I will tame the tiger thing? You want to tame her? But got tamed instead? Is that it? hahhahaha! I told you, she's a tiger. You just need to work harder."I smirked at him.

"Shut up! How would I know she would react like that? At least I smacked her in the ass back with my words okay? You should've seen her stunned face. BAHAHAHHA! I'm waiting for her to call me, but she still haven't called me. ARGHH!!!"Nic told me.

"Don't bother. She won't call you at all. I know her too well. She's too strong headed. Good luck with her. Remember, you were the one who wanted her. Wanted all this." I smirked.

"Come on. Impossible she won't call me even before the wedding right? If she doesn't how awkward our wedding night is going to be? Will I be even able to lose my virginity then? Don't tell me I have to celibate for life? Do you think she'll do her responsibilities as a wife?"Nic asked me.

"Is that the important thing? Shouldn't you think how to steal her heart instead? And how am I supposed to know if she'll do her responsibilities as a wife? Though I think not. Hope you suffer asshole. BAHAHAHA! Thank God my P'No is not like that!" I smirked and said to Nic smugly.

"You, Ai'Asshole! Stop being so happy. Remember how I contributed in that plan too. You wouldn't get such a good wife that obeys you if not for me. Heck! You would be single and have a one-sided-love FOREVER. In fact, you'll be FOREVER ALONE." He smirked.

"At least, P'No is mine now. Soon to be officially mine too. Unlike someone else. And I already repaid that debt of mine. So don't brag."I told him.

"Bluek! Who cares? I can brag all I want. HPMH!" He rolled his eyes at me.

"I've already compensate enough and repaid enough. You should court her on your own." I told him seriously. 

"I know, i know. I'm trying. She's just being difficult. I knew what was coming from the very beginning. I deserve this." He told me.

"Good if you know. Don't end up all alone on your wedding night. While I am making sweet love to your elder brother, you'd be sleeping on the floor.. Or worse still, chased out of the wedding suite."I smirked at him.

"You're an asshole you know that? Of course that won't happen. Watch me. I'll surely make her fall for me and I will definitely make her love me. We'll see. I don't believe I can't tame that tigress."He told me.

"Exactly, as you said. We'll see. All the best. Now if you'd excuse me, I need to go fetch my P'No from campus." I informed him.

"Tsk. You and your P'No. Can he even walk properly yet? Such a shame, the football captain cancelling practice because his ass hurts so much after being fucked by his fiance." He asked me.

"It just means his husband is doing the right job. He's still limping but bearable apparently. He doesn't need the pain killers anymore."  I replied.

"You're a beast, you know? What are you? An animal on heat?" He rolled his eyes and asked me.

"What can I say? Your brother is insatiable." I replied not trying to deny any claims.