08| survive or die

LITTLER RED.
08. | survive or die

— POPPY SAW THE WAY PAN WAS

POPPY SAW THE WAY PAN WAS.He enjoyed watching people suffer.She scoffed as she heard the game and what the goal was.She crossed her arms over her chest, staring him down.He scowled as her once frightened expedition was just filled with outraged.

"Your insane"She said shaking her head, giving him a glare.He chuckled, taking a step forward with every word he took.

"Thanks for the compliment, love."He said smirking.She rolled her eyes, standing her place.

She had enough of people leaving her.She had enough of being vulnerable and someone you could play around with like a doll.She was going to show people she had strength both on the inner and outer side of her.She had to thank Pan for this though, cause he showed her life throws things at you for a reason and this was a reason she could prove that she was brave.This was that moment, when the people who underestimated her, feared her.And she was going to make that happen, it was a promise.

"You should start running love, one hour on the clock starts now" He snarled.She gulped and with one last scowl to Pan she took of running into the forest, for the second time Sense she arrived on Neverland.

*✧ ───────── ✧*

She ran as fast as her feet could take her.She wouldn't stop, even with sweat dripping down her face and her ankle growing more in pain by the second at every step she took.Her hair was falling out of its place it was in.

She trembled, losing the balance on her two feet.She stopped by the nearest tree, leaning on it.She wipes the sweat from her face before removing her red jacket, leaving her in her navy boots, leggings and long gray shirt that was sleeveless.She wrapped her jacket around her waist, and tightened her ponytail.She gulped, having a hard time catching her breath.Her eyes grew heavy, as she felt the heat get to her.At that moment, she felt like she was gonna faint.Poppy has been running for what felt like 30 minutes and that meant her time was almost up.

She looked up at the tree she was leaning on.The leafs were pretty thick and a lot of them.The branches were also thick and looked sturdy.The tree looked well enough to have someone in it.Her eyes lit up.She could really use a rest and would appreciate not being killed while doing that.With her last piece of strength left, she gripped onto the lowest stump on the tree and pulling her self up, using her upper body muscles.She grabbed onto  a branch and pulled herself onto it.She wasn't done yet.She kept climbing until she was almost to the top but stopped halfway.She took heavy breaths, leaning her back against the tree as she let her legs dangle beside the branch.Her eyes fluttered close, before she drifted off into abyss she heard the hollering from boys, signaling they were coming.