06| freedom or not

LITTLER RED.
06. | freedom or not

— THE FIRST THING SHE SAW when she opened her eyes, was the boy in front of her cage again

THE FIRST THING SHE SAW when she opened her eyes, was the boy in front of her cage again.She scanned his face, he had no emotion and stood there staring at her.He shifted onto another foot, as he pursued his lips.

"Pans deciding your freedom or not, so don't run when I open the cage" The boy said sternly.She gulped as he walked over and snapped open her cage.He stepped back, leaving her space to come out of.

She slowly climbed out and when she stood up, he grabbed her upper arm and dragged her to their camp.When they both walked up, Pan was sitting on a log, right in front a a camp fire, holding a flute in his hands.Lots of Lost boys crowded around, standing up and holding wooden staffs with a sharp point.She gulped, also T.S. tripping over her own two feet as the boy dragged her so they both were standing right in front of Pan.The boy let go of her arm, walking beside Pan.

Pan smirked, standing up, so now they were standing face to face,"I had a hard time deciding what to do with you"Poppy had a fearful look in her eyes, that Pan could see.

He grinned, walking around her in circles, "But I felt a little sympathy for you. So I'll make you a deal!"He announced, taking a stop once again, right in front of her.Poppy shuddered, at his closeness and the tone of his voice.

"I will allow you to stay here and be part of my...community..."He reasoned.She raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms over her chest.

"And Whats in it for me?" She asked with a high voice.He smirked.

"Once I am done with you, I will send you back home, or wherever you want to be."Once he said those Words, she immediately contemplated on what her choice would.

Would her choice be good?She let her arms fall to her side, as her face frowned, "What happens if I don't want to accept this deal?" Pan grinned, standing up straighter.

"I'll have no other choice but too kill you"Poppy looked at him in horror.Now, she was frightened.She was stuck in a hole that someone was bound to fill.

Poppy gulped, as his cold stare board into her.This was not an easy decision to make.Of course she didn't want to die, who would? She bit her lip, looking down.Does she even have a choice on what to do.She knew her mom didn't Remember her, but she doesn't want Poppy to die.People didn't want the girl to die, she just didn't know who.

So with one last sigh, she breathed, looked up at Pan who was grinning and said these final words, "It's a deal"

He smirked, in accomplishment, turning around to look at all the boys,"Party time boys!" They hollered in excitement.Poppy's eye brows furrowed, as she glanced as the boys who were walking and chanting around the fire, all happy.Pan smirked, sitting on the log, pulling the flute to his lips.Poppy felt out of place and quietly sat on the log next to his, scoring so she wasn't so close to him.A majestic sound came out of the flute as Pan played it.Poppy bobbed her head to it, Pan grinned seeing her starting to smacked along.