Chapter 2

Rayne

The plane ride to Brazil was long, and I could hardly contain my excitement. It all just started to sink in that I was finally on my own, going on a relaxing trip. No drama.

When I woke up, the plane had landed. I  fluttered my eyes and then started to wake up. We waited for the plane to stop, and I grabbed my bags above me. As I walked out of the plane I went through customs and grabbed my other luggage. I walked through the airport, looking for the exit. When I found it I hailed a taxi to take me to my hotel.

The man was nice and kept trying to ask me things, in Portuguese. I tried telling him I didn't speak the language,  but I guess he didn't understand mine either.

We stopped at the hotel,  which was beautiful.  I walked in feeling a little self conscious, everyone there looked professional and classy. I had bags under my eyes and my makeup probably didn't look great either. I went to the front desk to get my key, and then walked to the elevator. I decided I would put my things in my room, and maybe go find a place to read my new Stephen King book.

Neymar

I was going downstairs to maybe grab some food or just go walking around. I locked my room behind me and walked down the hallway to the elevator.  I looked around just to make sure nobody saw me. Then I pressed down to go to the lobby. It took a few seconds and the door opened up. I walked in and leaned against the wall. I felt it go down.

When the doors opened up again, there was a girl standing there. She looked beautiful. Her straight brown hair was on one side of her neck and her brown eyes looked so warm. She was carrying a few big suitcases,  so I grabbed one of them for her and put it down. She smiled, and said thank you.

I decided I would stay in the elevator with her.

Rayne

I walked straight into the elevator and some guy helped me with my bags. I looked at him and he was absolutely gorgeous. I know that's usually not a word to describe guys, but hot or cute weren't the right words. I couldn't help but smile. He was a bit short, but so was I. His hair was kind of like a faux hawk but much cuter on him. and his eyes were a brownish green colour. I kind of hoped this wasn't the floor he was getting out on.

"Um...Hi. Do you speak English?" I felt stupid for asking, but it was a valid question.  

Before he answered he smirked and looked down.

"Yes I do. and hi, nice to meet you."

I smiled again. 

"Good. And yeah you too! I'm Rayne. "

I stuck out my hand, but it was shaking and I blushed. Why did I have to be so embarrassing?

"I'm Neymar." He took my hand in his and shook it. "You don't recognize me, do you?"

"uh...should I? Are you famous or something?" I knew he looked familiar but I wasn't sure where from.

"Guess."

By then the elevator had stopped at my floor and we both got out, but didn't go to our rooms.

"um.....are you an athlete?" He bit him lip for a second and nodded.

I could tell because well, he looked super fit.

I was still guessing when a bunch of boys in t-shirts that said "Brasil" walked up and shouted Neymar's name. I figured it out.

"Oh! Wow oh my god.  You're THE Neymar, like the footballer."

He smirked again. God he was cute.

The boys on his team looked at the two of us and suddenly left. I looked up at Neymar, who I now felt super self conscious being around. I remembered how I looked at that particular moment.

Then he broke the silence.

"I can help you with your bags you know."

"Yeah that would be a big help, thanks."

As we walked side by side to my room we talked a lot. the hallway was surprisingly long, so we had a bit of time. I was starting to really like this guy.

Neymar

Rayne was amazing. She was applying for universities studying literature. She loved reading and her favourite author was Stephen King. Her laugh was cute, and it was even cuter when she couldn't stop. Her cheeks went red and she looked away. Her eyes kind of sparkled when she laughed or smiled. And I was glad I could make her do both of those things.

I didn't even realize it, but we had stopped at the room door, but kept talking.

She looked at her door.

"I better go...but it was um...really nice talking to you." She smiled again.

"Yeah, you too. " I may have smiled back but I didn't want to leave.

Rayne

I said goodbye and watched him walk away. He looked behind him and smiled when he saw me staring. I did the same and ran into my room.

Neymar was amazing. He seemed like a real person, not just a famous footballer. 

I hoped I'd see him again soon.

Okay so that was the second chapter. I hope you liked it.