mine

you were an amazing person. beautiful in every way. personality, face, body. everyone at school wanted to be you. you had many friends, and you were even friends with stingy. stingy acted like he hated you but you knew that deep down in his bitchy, selfish fake heart, he liked you. no, he loved you. he loved you and everything about you. you heard him talking about you to the banana peel that robbie rottens stupid doppelganger slipped on once everyone went to bed. you hid behind a tree and just listened to him gush about you. "their eyes, their smile, their laugh, oH mY GoD. their heart is pure gold and id do anything to have it." you smiled. he called your heart gold. no ome has ever said anything like  that to you. in fact, you liked him back. you loved him. you saw something in him.

one lazy summer night on a lazy lazy saturday you stayed out late, gazing at the stars. "hey" you heard stingy's voice between the sounds of crickets and frogs. he hovered over you, getting in the way of the moon. "hey" you replied. he lied down beside you and looked up at the sky. you two lied there staring at the sky for the longest time before he turned to look at you. you looked back at him and looked into his eyes. something didnt feel right. you sat up and stared into the distance. "what's wrong?" stingy asked as he sat up too. "nothing, i just- something doesnt feel right." you looked at him and he looked like he didnt know what to say. that was okay. you didn't know what to say either. your heart was pounding so hard that you could see your shirt moving. he leaned forward, you leaned forward and you kissed. soon you two were naked and breathing heavily on the ground. he kissed your neck and touched your pp and all that and ran a single finger along your collar bone and down to your chest and he pressed on it. hard. he wouldnt stop pressing on your chest, he just pressed harder and harder, digging his finger into your chest. you winced in pain when his finger was suddenly inside your chest. he straddled you and started tearing your chest apart. you screamed and looked down at his hands digging at the gaping hole in your chest. when he was done digging, he grabbed onto your pounding heart and ripped it out. he was laughing manically and all you could do was stare in horror at your still beating heart in his hand. "MINE" he howled. "YOUR HEART, MADE OF PURE GOLD. ITS MINE NOW. MINE, MINE, MINE." you couldnt breathe anymore. you felt your blood clogging up in your veins or whatever the hell it does when your heart is no longer in your body. you lied there, dying. he left you alone. without a heart. you felt something in you shatter. you thought you and stingy could have something. you thought it would work out but all he wanted was your heart. the end.