•Night Terrors•

Tossing and turning, memories ran through my head. I was a broken child and nobody wanted to help fix me. My brothers were always too busy causing trouble, my mother was extremely self absorbed, and my father... well, he was dead.

So, on that fateful night in Derry, Maine, I called the one person I trusted more than anyone.

Henry.

"Please," I sobbed, "please just stay with me. I can't be alone, I don't know what I'll do."

And, much to his annoyance, the sweet boy came over. He trudged through the thunderstorm to help me through the night. That's when I knew I had someone on my side. I might've had the losing team, but I still had a team.

We spent the night staring at the ceiling, not saying much. Finally, Henry rolled over and wrapped his muscular arms around my body, engulfing me in a new kind of feeling; love. At least as much love as fifteen year olds can give and receive.

"Promise me something, Y/n," he mumbled into my hair. I shivered at his touch, but nodded my head, agreeing hastily. "Promise me, that even though you'll end up with some amazing man, you won't forget me."

I heard tears in his voice and pulled him close.

"What if you end up being my amazing man?"

•••
Thoughts flew through my mind as I sat in the principals office, staring at the plain blue walls. Victor Criss was sat on my left, playing with a plain HB pencil, while on my right side sat Henry Bowers, glaring. I was stuck in the cramped office for the second time this week. I knew I shouldn't have been partners with those two for the science project. We ended up setting the frog on fire and Henry force fed Eddie Kasprak an eye.

"Well, what did you kids do this time?" the principals questioned, leaning back in his seat. His fat stomach bulged out slightly and the buttons on his shirt looked prepared to pop.

"Nothing serious," Vic sighed, leaning on his arm. His blonde hair slipped in front of his eyes slightly and I tried to contain the urge to brush it out of his face. He always tried to cover up his face, even though I constantly comforted him in the fact that he was an attractive boy.

I leaned back in my seat, shivering under the principals unwavering stare. He was a complete pedophile and I was unsure of how he was allowed to take on a school full of children.

"I was told you...." he paused looking down at a yellow sheet of paper. It must be the write-up from our science teacher. "Oh my god! You lit a frog on fire and made the poor Kaspbrak boy eat a frog eye?! You three are a disgrace to this school!"

Henry let out a chuckle, looking over at Vic and I. You could clearly see the amusement in his eyes that almost screamed, get a load of this guy!

"What's so funny Mr. Bowers? Would you like me to talk to your father about this incident?"

Henry's face instantly paled and I felt bad for him. Buck wouldn't handle the news very well. That was the only benefit of having a loose mother; free range of my life. I was able to live like that, while my brothers took full advantage of it. Ajax was thrown in jail at the age of thirteen and Mike knocked up the priests daughter and got her sent to Florida. Family ties, am I right?!

"No, sir," Henry growled, slouching down in his chair. He glanced over at me frowning, acting if this incident was all my fault. I twisted my blonde hair around my finger, chewing on my lip. What was our punishment going to be?

"Just get out of my office! All three of you!" he bellowed, making me flinch. Vic leapt out of his chair, followed by Henry. Henry glanced down at me, holding out his large hand reluctantly. I quickly grabbed onto it, squeezing lightly. He pulled me out my chair towards him and we began to walk out. Electricity flowed threw my body and I bit back a smile. Henry Bowers was holding my hand.

We exited the office and Henry dropped my hand, not meeting my hard eyes.

"Sorry, Y/n."

I bobbed my head, stupidly, at his comment. Ever since that night, a couple weeks ago, he's acted like I'm the plague. He won't hang out with me one on one and doesn't acknowledge me when we're with the boys. I screwed up our friendship, all because I couldn't control my emotions.

"Yeah, it's not a big deal," I mumbled, taking a step back from the two boys.

"Do you want to go to a party tonight, guys?" Henry questioned, running his hand threw his wheat coloured hair. He was handsome, to say the very least. If he had a less twisted personality he would be the perfect guy.

"Sure. I got to go boys, I have some stuff to do. Pick me up at around eight, or any time past that," I exclaimed, turning tail and walking away from them. I didn't actually have to start my shift until four o'clock, but I sure as hell didn't want to hang out with Vic and Henry any longer. So I did what I do best, I disappeared.

I exited the school as hastily as possible, not wanting to be stopped. Technically, I still have forty minutes left of science class, but I'm assuming they don't want me there at this time. At the rate I was steadily declining at, I was going to have to live in Derry my whole life. Don't get me wrong, I get the honour of being the queen of Derry, so I don't necessarily dislike the place. The Bowers Gang always made sure that I was out of harms way, almost invincible in a sense. I knew I wasn't going to be invincible forever, though, so I had to figure out a way to get out of here. Run before I get caught. Escape before I was consumed into a dark, twisted tale of tragedy. Then again, what kind of life would I be living if I didn't have a tinge of sorrow?

"Y/N!" Henry called out from behind me, causing me to spin around. It was time to confront one of my demons. My only weakness.

"What do you need, Bowers?" I muttered, shoving my hands into my pockets.

He paused for a second then diminished the distance between us, taking two steps so he was directly in front of me.

"Henry...."

He reached his hands up to my face, pulling me towards him slowly, but surely. Our lips touched, sparking an electrical current to run threw my body. I ran my hand behind his neck, deepening the kiss.

He paused from the kissing smiling slightly.

"I knew you liked me."