you swore (second dare) {vkook}

WARNING! GRAPHIC CONTENT! DONT READ IF SENSITIVE.

taehyung bit his lip as he walked next to jungkook and hoseok. he was obsessed with the younger male, jungkook, some would even say in love with him.

the only person who knew of this was himself. taehyung was scared to tell anyone that he was gay but he sucked it up to tell hoseok at least how he really felt.

taehyung looked up to his sort of friend and his best friend with a smile. "hey hoseok i have to tell you something." he says.

jungkook takes the hint and leaves.

taehyung knew hoseok was the king of gossip but he trusted his best friend completely. taehyung leads him to the empty locker room. "you have to swear you'll never tell anyone else." taehyung says.

hoseok nods his head. "i swear on my life." he says. "im gay." taehyung says with a sigh. "like i like boys gay." he adds afterwards.

hoseok doesn't say anything at first before he gives a cute little smile. well not cute in taehyungs opinion, only jungkook is cute.

"what other kind of gay is there?" he chuckles and taehyung does as well. "there's more." taehyung says and so hoseok nods. taehyung closes his eyes.

"im in love with your friend jungkook." he says biting his lip as the words flow out of his mouth. for a millisecond hoseok blinks in shock but afterwards he hardly fumbles.

"okay wow. okay. thats cool. thats fine. i mean jungkook is a little flamboyant and feminine but you know he isnt gay right?" hoseok says.

and of course taehyung knew that but to hear it from someone who jungkook knew personally, it hurt. taehyung however smiled his signature smile and nodded.

"this stays between us okay? you swore on your life." taehyung says. "if you tell i will kill you." taehyung says and hoseok has the nerve to laugh. "of course." he says.

taehyung nods and then theyre headed off to find jungkook. he's sitting at their usual table with namjoon and jin as well.

they take a seat and the silence is tense until jungkook breaks it. "what did you guys have to talk about?" he asks. hoseok doesnt falter for a heartbeat. "taehyung is gay." he says long enough for the table to hear but no one else.

taehyung has never felt betrayal like this not ever, but hoseok is bouncing in his seat and taehyung knows its coming. "and hes in love with jungkook." hoseok adds.

taehyungs eyes are wide as ornaments as he slides his chair back. "i should've told jin." is what he says before he's out his seat and out the door.

the room is silent when taehyung leaves yet no one stands up to follow him which is very disappointing. jungkook has wide eyes and his mouth is parted open in shock slightly.

"there has to be another jungkook here right?" jungkook asks. hoseok shakes his head roughly. "nope just you." he says with a giggle.

jungkook shakes his head. "i cant. im not. but i dont wanna hurt his feelings." jungkook says grabbing his hair in frustration.

taehyung was in the bathroom crying his poor eyes out. there were no cameras so he pulled out a cigarette and placed jt between his lips before crushing it and throwing it in the trash.

he didnt even have the strength to smoke. the bathroom door opened and taehyung's eyes filled with rage when he saw hoseok standing there.

"you swore you wouldnt tell hoseok!" taehyung snapped wiping his eyes harshly as he moved to exit the bathroom.