🤖What Does "I Love You" Mean?🤖

Mai = Mei

Thoughts = Italics

(Y/n) = Your name

(F/c) = Favourite Colour

Mei is about 15-16 in this. Also, I rated this as Mature for a reason.

(Edit: Looking back at this, I realize how bad the drawing actually is. I didn't even complete the soccer ball.)

___________________________

"Hurry up, (Y/n)!"

I am project 77. But I was named "(Y/n)" by Mei. Mei Su is a boy that found me by accident. And we made, according to him, "unlikely friends".

At first Mei was quite hostile towards me. He also liked to call me a "stupid robot", and often let Momo chew on me. But ever since I destroyed his toothbrush, he has seen me in a new light.

Lately, I think I have been encountering problems with my circuits, and it might–no, it definitely has something to do with Mei. I feel overheated around Mei, and get embarrassed easily as well. I notice things about him that most people wouldn't pay attention to. His cute brown eyes, adorable freckles, beautifully bright smile, and pretty purple hair... He might've messed with my mechanics, but it doesn't sound like something he'd do. To me anyway... I'm what humans would call "scared", that it has something to do with my storage problem. I am broken after all. I've been thinking of talking about this to Mei, but the last thing I want to do is give him more problems to worry about. My purpose right now is to have his back.

The first day of our "deal" when I beat up his bully's, Greenwood's, robot and her friends' robots. He hugged me. It felt as if my "heart" was racing so fast, like I just ran a marathon. Even though I can't get tired, nor do I even have a heart.

Earlier today I saw a man and a woman. They embraced each other, and put their lips together. Then they said "I love you". I also wanted to ask Mei about that. Why do humans... do that? Is it a greeting of some sort? I still have so much to learn. I am fully aware that Mei hasn't taught me everything, but that's ok. It's not his job to.

Currently, Mei, Momo, and I were out on a field at night. He wanted me to make explosions in the sky. "Fireworks", is what he called them. Mei told me humans light them when they are celebrating something. Like a holiday, birthday, anniversary, or even just for fun at a party. I don't quite understand it, but he seemed to enjoy them.

Momo was distracted with the, "fireflies", which is what Mei called them. And Mei looked to be relaxed, laying on the grass next to me. I think this is the perfect time to question him.

Mei's P.O.V.

"Mei, may I ask you a few questions?"

I looked towards the (f/c) android. "Uhh, yeah, sure. What's eating at ya?"

"I feel no biting against my metal."

I chuckled at her ignorance. For a robot, she's kinda clueless, "No, no... 'What's eating at ya' means 'What's bothering you?'"

She looked away, and broke eye contact with me. She seemed embarrassed, but... She's a robot. She can't feel right?

"What does 'I love you' mean?"

I choked on my spit, and blushed. W-What?! Why is she asking me that?! I looked back her to find her sitting up and staring at me. Her head was tilted with a cute and innocent expression on her face. Why does she have to be so cute?! It's not right to like a robot like that! Or at least I don't think it is...

"W-Why do you ask..?"

She moved a bit closer to me while answering, "A saw a man and a woman in an embrace, put their lips together and pull away to say 'I love you'. What does that mean?"

I sat up, "Well... There's different kinds of love... 'Love' is an emotion that we humans feel. There's 'sibling love', 'parental love', 'friendship love', and... The one you saw is 'couple's love'".

"How can you tell it was 'couple's love'?" She asked curiously.

I blushed again, before replying, "Well, when you feel 'couple's love', it's really different. You think of that person a lot, and you want to be around them always. Your heart races, and you feel a 'spark' when you hear about them. You want them to hold and be there for you, and to do the same with them. You want them to care and love you as much as you care and love them..."

I took a deep breath before continuing, "When people put their lips together, it's called a 'Kiss'. There are different kinds, but people give kisses on the lips to show a person how much they love them. I, still haven't had my first kiss yet..." I mumbled the last bit because I was embarrassed to admit it. She looked so flustered when I told her that. Don't get me wrong, it's really cute, but why would she ever—

"Does... Does that mean, I... love you..?"

My heart rate felt like it was beating a billion miles and hour. My face feels like its been sitting in the over for hours, and my eyes were as big as and owls.

She actually loves me back..? She doesn't know what a joke is, so she couldn't be joking–right?

I didn't think it was possible, but she looked even more adorably flustered.

"Really..? You seriously love me..?" I looked at her face, to see if I could detect any lies.

She looked me in the eye.

"As much as possible."

A wide, happy smile came across my face. A small, shy one on her's. And that happy smile of mine, turned into a mischievous one.

"(Y/n), would you like to try kissing for the first time..?"

She looked up at me nervously and nodded.

"Remember to close your eyes..."

3rd Person P.O.V.

Mei wrapped his arms around (Y/n)'s waist, and she rested her hands on his chest. Mei leaned in closer to (Y/n), his hot breath fanning her (pink/red) lips, as he slowly leaned closer, and placed his lips on hers.

The kiss felt like magic to them. Mei's lips moved against (Y/n)'s like they'd never see each other again. Mei pulled her closer to him, deepening the kiss, while nipping on her bottom lip. (Y/n), by instinct, opened her mouth for him, and his tongue slid in. His tongue explored her cavern, touching every inch he could. And (Y/n) was in such a blissful state. She felt so human, nothing could top the feelings she was having now.

Mei pinned her to the ground and kissed her neck and collarbone, "Ahh~M-Mei, please..." This made him happy. Happy that he could make a robot, something that shouldn't feel anything, feel something. Mei pushed his hand in between (Y/n)'s thighs, the circuits around her "core" heating up even more. Mei smirked.

"Let's continue this someplace else~"

__________________________

"If I lost you, I'd be lost too"