Forgotten - It Worked, didn't it?!

POV - Third Person

Hades sat at the camp fire with little patience left for those around him. His brother patted his back. It'd been the first time in days that he had times to speak with him do to the running around.

"Hey Bro." Zeus sat next to him, Poseidon following his lead.

"So... how have you been?" Poseidon asked, crossing his arms.

"Okay. Where's Hera?"

"Hera? She's busy with the kids. Teaching, ya know?" Zeus shrugged.

"What about Sally, Pose?" Hades asked.

"Fine," he replied.

"Where is......Pers?" Hades asked, he didn't know what they were in this world.

"She spends most of her time either watching the kids or keeping the plants in the greenhouse alive," Poseidon answered.

"I can't remember what we are in this world..."

"I scout mainly," Poseidon said, crossing his arms.

"I mean, as like Pers and I....Are we married or whatever?" Hades asked. Poseidon gave Zeus a look that read 'you can handle this one bro.'

"Don't pin this one on me," Zeus glared at his brother. "You two are kinda married."

"Kinda?"

"Married... and you have a kid on the way." Zeus muttered, glaring at Poseidon.

"KID ON THE WAY!?"

Poseidon nodded.

"About three months along."

"And I've been here for a few days! Nobody decided to tell me that I was having a kid!?" Hades glared at his brothers.

"Well, you're not exactly our Hades, so it's not exactly your kid," Poseidon defended.

"Hold on.....How do you know that I'm not your Hades?" Hades titled his head toward Poseidon.

"#1. You just said you've only been here a few days. #2. You're asking all these weird questions. #3. You don't even know you have a damn kid on the way," Poseidon replied. "I don't know who you are, but you aren't our Hades."

"Sh-" Hades muttered then glared at his brother.

"ZEUS. POSEIDON." Autumn called out to the brothers.

"Gotta go," Poseidon said, before getting up and walking off.

Autumn stood tall, staring at the men. More like aggressively glaring at them....

"What are you two doing?" She asked.

"Talking to our brother," Poseidon answered.

"I swear I heard, you aren't his brother." Autumn glared at him.

"Well he isn't OUR Hades. So that does make him not our brother." Zeus smirked.

"You don't know that you idiots. He could have hit his head, Courtney said he might have some sun damage." Autumn scoffed.

"Autumn. We're not stupid. I mean, look at how he's dressed. Since when do you see people wandering around in a suit and tie around here?"

"Remember the triggermen. Don't those guys wear suits?" Autumn grinned.

"Is Hades a triggerman?" Poseidon asked.

"Probably not, but hey. I don't judge you and your tank tops Pose." Autumn chuckled. "Just be nice to your brother. He hit his head." And with that she left. There was just no arguing with the general. Unless you were Jody. Poseidon sighed and crossed his arms, but accepted it. He would put up with it.