Chapter 1

Danie's P.O.V.

Today I was going to the funktion show in LA since my bestfriend Zion had invited me to go.

Zion and I have been bestfriend for about about 6 years now. Are moms are pretty close friends. One day my mom had invited me to come with her to Mandy's I had nothing better to do so I went. After awhile I had to go to the bathroom. One my way to the washroom I bumped into someone causing me to fall to the ground.

My bad I didn't see you there. I said feeling a bit embarrassed

It's fine but who are you I never seen you here before? He replied reaching his hand out for me.

Oh sorry I'm Danie my mother is a close friend of  Mandy. I replied excepting his hand.

Well I'm Zion. He replied smiling showing his dimples.

I'll see you around then! I replied admiring his appearance

Alright then. He said before walking away.

Ever since that day we've became bestfriends. One of the hardest days was when he moved to LA.  We've barely seen each other only when he would come back to Canada.

Well until my father had a job opportunity in LA so we ended up moving there about a year ago. I ended up meeting the boys since they all lived in LA. Nick and I became close and we've been dating for about 2 months

———————————

I finally picked out my outfit doing my makeup and hair.

Once I was finally ready I texted Zion

ShitHead❤️- I'm leaving to go to the venue now.

Dreadhead❤️alright come in by the back there's people outside already.

ShitHead❤️- alright. You guys didn't tell nick right?

Dreadhead❤️- Nahh we told him you could make it there was last minute change up.

ShitHead❤️- alright thanks see ya soon x

Dreadhead❤️- alright see ya x

——-

I had finally arrived to the venue knocking on the back door.

Danie! Edwin said hugging me.

Hey! I said hugging him.

Nick is rehearsing with the others. Edwin said

Let's go surprise my man! I said following Edwin since I didn't know we're to go.