Chapter 3

After calming ourselves down a bit , and wiping back the tears from laughing so hard me and my brother hopped out of the car , got the bags and than we had headed into the house.

And let me tell you we got into the house which was pitch black, put the bags down , when all of a sudden the room was filled with light and basically everyone from school+ plus my brothers friends popped out.

And the only thing I was thinking of at the time was ways in which I was going to kill carter.

Flashback

We put the bags down and then all of a sudden the lights turned on and surprises filled the room along with  about everyone from my school , including my brothers jerks of friends.And at first I was shocked and a little scared at what they would think of me, but when I saw all the envious looks and boys checking me out I ditched the feeling and inwardly smirked.

I remeber after that I had greeted about everyone at my party after a couple of hours .

But the only people I had left were carters friends and they were headed my way right now.

And I remember it like it was yesterday I took all of my courage and said" Well ,well, If it isn't my brothers annoying little  jerk slash punk friends, if you don't mind I have a party to attend to"but that wasn't the best part it was there reactions to it there shocked faces, I knew that they knew I had come back hot but what they didn't know was that I wasn't weak anymore I was  strong and a badass.

But like in the movies I began to walk away but was stopped by a strong hand gripping my elbow and pulling me back into place.

"Now , now, Adriana that's no way to talk to you're brothers friends, who helped you're brother make this party happen for you" Tyler said

But I only scoffed and said "yeah which you probably only helped with because you knew there'd be hot sluts her in  dresses"

He smirked and  had relied by saying " true but that was before we knew that you were the new hottest girl in town, and let m tell you , if you had looked like this ( he made a motioning with his hands from the top of me to bottom) before you left then we would've helped in a heart beat"

But me being me , well the 'new me'  only chuckled and walked away from the boys who basically ruined my life.

End Of Flashback

*************************************************************************

After leaving Carters friends last night I danced with a couple boys, played some drinking games , got to talk to more people, and then when my parents came home( I found out they had went to a club while the party was going on) the party ended and I went upstairs to got bed , so I wouldn't be tired in the   morning when i have  to get ready for school.

****************************************************************************

I had woken up in the morning to the sound of my alarm clock  going off at 6:00a.m just like I had set it to the night before.

I then had gotten out of bed and went to do my morning ' getting ready for school drill' .

Which consisted  of me taking a show , blow drying and curling my hair , putting on makeup and then getting dressed.

By the time I was done I had enough time to eat breakfast and then get on my motorcycle(and yes i do have a motorcycle, i told yo i was a bad girl, oh and F.Y,I its name is Piper) and head to school which began at 8:15a.m.

After eating breakfast which was lucky charms by the way, I grabbed my book bag , got on Piper and headed to school, which i had guessed my brother already left for because his car wasn't in the driveway.

*********************************************

Ten minutes later I arrived at school and pulled into the spot next to my brothers car that he already told me he saved for me.

I had then cut off my engine, hopped off my bike, put the stand up, flipped the screen that was over my face on the helmet up, took off my helmet, and then did when of those movie thing when the girl shakes her hair out, grabbed my bag and strutted my way to the front doors of school.Ignoring my brother shaking his head at me and chuckling and everyone else with there lips parted.

When I reached the doors I took one look back and smiled ( which seemed to have melted some boys hearts by the way they looked at me) and then headed into the school to get my schedule from the front office.

****************************************************************************************************

 A/n: THE picture to the right is the outfit Adriana wears to school, its a dress and when you see it picture it with a pair of matching heels.

Until Next Time 

- XOXO Grace