I felt myself wanting to cry at his words. He always found the exact right words to say, and to know that the significance of a permanent mark on his body related to me, and our relationship made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I knew that Luke loved me; he had proven that statement to me several times, but he had proven that even more by getting a permanent reminder of myself inked on his skin. And now; I found myself thinking, that no matter how far apart the two of us may be; I will always, always be with him. Not only in his memory, or in his heart, but on his skin, too.

“I love our tattoo.” I stated, and I saw him smile out of the corner of my eye.

“And I think, that we should have two tattoo’s. The second one should be on me. It will be your tattoo. And then, when you’re away on tour, or even just down the road at the super market, no matter what happens, we will still be apart of each other, permanently.” I said, looking up at him.

“I like the idea of me always being on you.” he smirked, and I slapped his chest gently as I laughed along with him.

“You’re so inappropriate!” I laughed. “You love it” he replied, laughing too.

“I know” I giggled.

I moved my hand away from his, and gently grabbed his chin, leaning in for a kiss.

Our lips moved softly against one another, and I slid my tongue against his bottom lip — asking for entrance. I felt him smirk against my lips, and I knew immediately he was turned on by my sudden dominance. He allowed entrance within seconds, and our tongues moved roughly against each other, like a dance off for the prize of dominance. 

When I felt I couldn't breathe no longer, I pulled way laughing as I pecked his lips one more time.

“Dominant Daniella, I like the sound of that.” he smirked, and I slapped his chest again, but harder this time around.

“Hey!” he pouted, like a little boy in a candy shop who didn’t get what he asked for.

I giggled at the cute look on his face, and kissed the spot where I had slapped him.

I stretched my limbs out, and got out of bed.

“Don’t leave meeee” he groaned, reaching his arms out for me, making me stifle a laugh.

“I need to showerrrrr” I mimicked, walking towards the bathroom.

I turned around, a smirk playing on my lips and he raised his eyebrows in return.

“Come with?” I asked.

His mouth was wide open and I laughed at the site of him getting out of bed as quick as he could, tripping over in the process.

He stood up quickly, dusting himself off and entering the bathroom behind me, closing the door behind him. 

I had already stripped off, now completely naked as I felt him ogling me from behind whilst I turned on the shower. Once I was satisfied with the temperature, I hopped in watching Luke as he hurriedly rid him self of his boxers.

I laughed as I saw him enter the shower, with a boner.

“Some one’s eager” I winked, laughing. 

“Shut up, you” he growled seductively as he pushed me up against the wall underneath the hot, running water.

“Make me” I raised an eyebrow.

I expected him to reply with a smart ass remark, instead I found his hungry lips against mine. I wasted no time in granting him access, my hands finding themselves at the nape of his neck, tugging at his hair which caused him to moan.

I pulled away, and began kissing down his jawline. He reconnected his lips with mine, but I pulled away breathless.

He leaned in to kiss me again, but I put two hands on his chest to stop him.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, “Get a condom” I replied, pecking his lips.

He turned in a hurry, causing him to slip and fall in the shower with a loud bang.

I lifted my hand up to my mouth in order to muffle the laughs that followed.

He looked up at me with a stern look on his face.

“You’re an idiot” I shook my head, laughing hysterically.

“Oh yeah?” he smirked, and before I could even answer the question, I felt him grip my ankle and pull me, which resulted in me slipping and landing on top of him.

We were face to face, and he smirked.

“You’re still an idiot” I said softly, “You still love me” he whispered, before reconnecting our lips.

A/N:
hi hey hello so this was kind of really short but yeah i hoped you like this chapter bc i smiled a lot writing it!!! (this is not the end btw)
also i updated both the music industry and heroes so pretty please go and read, comment and vote your asses off on those!!!
as i've said previously this is ending super soon so i want to get as many people reading my other stories before that happens??? ps: they are both going to be so much better than this, looking back on how i wrote the beginning of this omg i cringe so hard not gonna lie, i didn't plan out this book at ALL lmao
I LOVE U ALL LOADS, I STILL HAVEN'T DECIDED WHEN OR HOW IM ENDING THIS BUT IK IT WILL BE SOON SO
COMMENT AND VOTE YOUR ASSES OFF BC THE FASTER YOU DO THE FASTER I UPDATE??
LOVE,
ASH XXX