10. Another Techno

Start from the beginning

How did that fit me? Will that ever be able to enter me again? No way that is entering me. I am not that insane. I will die if that thing enters me. I don't think it was that big when we did it that night. How can it grow to that size so fast? Techno was like fighting internally.

"Your turn, P'No." Kengkla smirked at Techno. Techno snapped out from his thoughts. He face was all red. He turned back away from Kengkla and stripped down and walked to the shower.

A while later, he felt someone's presence behind him. Techno reached the soap at the handle of the shower and started soaping himself when he shuddered as he felt something lick his earlobe.

Techno's POV

I felt something lick my earlobe, who else if not Kengkla. I wanted to stop him but.... "Urghh!!" a moan slipped out of my mouth. I released the soap that I was holding in my hand. But my earlobe was still occupied by Kengkla. I just don't know why my body was reacting this way towards him. I know I wanted more. I rounded my left hand to the back of his head still standing and leaning slightly to the back.

Kla sucked me harder at the earlobe. I tried clasping my mouth but he decided to suck my neck and grab my junior. "Hahh.. hah... Kla...." I moaned his name. How erotic I am? What's wrong with me? Stop it, Ai'No.

Kla applied pressure to my junior as he sucked my neck. He then grabbed another bar of soap at the counter and told me to continue applying soap at my body. He passed me the bar of soap. He then did something I did not expect. He turned me to face him. He looked at me right in the eye. I looked at him all flushed. I tried covering myself as I saw him staring at me.

He held my hands and smiled and looked at me. He told me, "Don't hide from me, P'No. Every inch of you is perfect and every inch of you is beautiful. I want them all, Phee. So, don't hide them from me. Please try to accept me. Give me a chance, Phee. I know it's difficult for you. But.. Please do try.. We are going to live our lives together after this. Please?"

I looked at him, unsure of what to say.. but I still said to him, "I'll try." These words carried a lot of meaning, because the next thing I knew.. Kla knelt and took me in his mouth. "ARGHH!!! KLAAA.. WHA..WHATT...ARE..HAH..HAH..URGH...YOU.. DO..DOING?" I asked him as I panted.

He ignored me and sucked even harder. "hah..hah..hah..kla..enoughh..." I said. He looked at me and continued sucking while playing with my globes. As I panted, I grabbed onto his head wanting him to go faster. But he still wouldn't budge. "ARGHH.. ARGHHH..CUM..KLA..STOP... LET..HAH..GO.. I.. AM...." and I burst out the juice in his mouth. He then stood up and smirked. I flushed in embarrassment as I saw him looking at me. I looked downwards only to find he haven't had his release.

Should I ask him if I should help him? How do I ask? Hmm..

"No need to be shy, Phee.. and it's okay.. I can handle it myself later.. with you.. on the bed.."he whispered to my ear. I could imagine how red my face was.

"What bed? Go away. Quickly shower." I said trying to get away from him. He then hugged me and kissed me passionately. After a while, he broke the kiss.

"Come on, Phee. Let's move to the bed. You need this."he said to me smilingly. I looked at him hesitantly. He grabbed a hold of my waist and carried me to the bed.

On the bed, he looked at me and said.. "Please let me show you, how much I love you Phee."

I was still lost in his eyes. Why is he looking at me so tenderly? He loves me? What does that mean? How could that be? I don't know why, but I just nodded.