We spend the next two hours shooting in various outfits before taking a break. Our next shoot will be a nude shoot which is us basically recreating the 80s supermodel nude pose since it's pretty iconic. 

I would like to believe that I am a supermodel in my own right but who knows.

Adriana takes a seat next to me once we grab our snacks, since it's a nude shoot next they don't want us overdoing the food because we will bloat. It's kind of whack since I know that they will still photoshop us anyways.

"Hey baby mama." She says as she kisses my cheek. "How's our baby doing?"

I place one hand on my stomach and she does the same, "They're doing great but I hope it's a girl this time."

"A mini you would be perfect." She beams. "How's Ephraim?"

"So good, he's growing and speaking tons more." I smile as I think about my two year old. "I love him so much."

"You're a good mother." She feeds me a strawberry and I feed her a grape.

"Thank you, Adri. How's Zayn?" Her relationship with Zayn has been made public for sometime now but they were hiding their relationship for sometime.

"Everything is good but Gigi is a problem." She rolls her eyes and I laugh.

"Tell me about it. I have both Kendall and Barbara to watch since I know that they may try something." I rub my cheeks. 

"You're not concerned about Nadine, Camille or Sara?" She raises one brow at me but her eyes are twinkling. 

"It really pisses me off that he dated and went on dates with a lot of VS members." I confess. "He wouldn't like it if I went on a date with Liam, Niall or Louis while we were on a break."

"Boys are loca." She responds as we continue to feed each other different fruits. 

We spend the next few minutes talking about our guys before I invite her to join me at Harry's performance. He is going to be performing on the X Factor which is amazing because that is where he got started at. Doutzen overhears and invites herself which I don't mind since I love her.

---

We are seated in the X Factor and we are ready for the live show. I don't keep track of X Factor anymore but I think this is the semi-finals because I saw quite a few celebrity faces tonight.

The girls and I enjoy a few non-alcoholic drinks before taking a selfie for the gram.

I watch the screen in pride as Harry is introduced, it gives a basic rundown of his music career before his name is said by the X Factor voice that we all know and love

 "Just stop your crying
It's a sign of the times
Welcome to the final show
Hope you're wearing your best clothes
You can't bribe the door on your way to the sky
You look pretty good down here
But you ain't really good..."  

"Stop your crying, babyIt's a sign of the timesWe gotta get awayWe got to get awayWe got to get awayWe got to get awayWe got to get awayWe got to, we got to (away)We got to, we got to (away)We got to, we got to (away)

It's a sign of the times
We gotta get away
We got to get away
We got to get away
We got to get away
We got to get away
We got to, we got to (away)
We got to, we got to (away)...."
I cheer loudly after Harry hits all of the notes. He always gets frustrated when his voice gives out on him but tonight is a good night. Everybody is up on their feet but I don't see the host come out as they should, instead the rest of One Direction minus Zayn walk out.

The whole arena goes mental.

"You and me got a whole lot of history
We could be the greatest thing that the world has ever seen
You and me got a whole lot of history
So don't let it go, we can make some more, we can live forever. "
I begin to cry as they sing to each other. 

I haven't seen the guys in a few weeks so hopefully they'll stay so we can catch up.

"So don't let me goSo don't let me goWe can live foreverBaby don't you knowBaby don't you knowWe can live forever

"So don't let me go
So don't let me go
We can live forever
Baby don't you know
Baby don't you know
We can live forever..."

"