ten

"renju-"

Renjun bolted forward towards haechan and embraced him in a hug.
He finally reached haechan's house, feeling heartbroken.
He was currently sobbing his eyes out into haechan's shoulder.

"renjun, what happened" haechan asked, carressing renjun's back.

"i hate my life" renjun words were muffled as he continued crying.

Haechan sighed and closed the door, breaking the hug and leading renjun to his room.

They sat on the bed and haechan looked at renjun, expecting something.

Renjun sighed and decided to tell him everything.

Flashback,

Renjun started breathing rapidly as he was pushing his back against the alley wall. Two hands quickly held his shoulder to keep him in place. Renjun was terrified. He couldn't see anything as it was pretty dark and he just held his hands infront of his chest to prevent whoever was there to get any nearer to him.

"renjun..."
Renjun could feel the person's hot breath fanning his face.

That voice sounds familar. He thought.

"renjun, just stop avoiding us please" another voice spoke up.

And he finally realised, it was jaemin and jeno. Those two voices always made him feel weak and his knees started shaking. They are the last two person renjun wanted to see at the moment and renjun just wanted to run as fast as he could away from them.

"w-what do y-you guys want" renjun's voice was shaky and soft.

"renjun ah" renjun felt the hands on his shoulder drop.

"why are you avoiding us?" it was jaemin.

"i'm really worried, you haven't talked to us for days" the other voice belonged to jeno.

"i'm not avoiding" renjun's mind was blank, he didn't want to tell them the truth. The truth always hurts.

"so running out the class right after school ended isn't avoiding us? And we wanted to properly talked to you at the rooftop today"

"i-i don't know"

"renjun... Please tell us. What's bothering you."

"nothing is. I'm living a fine life"

"you even found a new friend..." jeno dropped his head down.

"you guys are dating so i thought you guys might have wanted some space"

"are you sure that's the only reason, renjun?" jaemin put his hands on renjun's shoulders once again, this time it was deadly tight.

"y-yes, please let me go" his shoulder started to hurt.

"not untill you tell us what's wrong." jeno said with tears welling up in his eyes. He felt sad that renjun was their best friend ever since they transferred but is now avoiding them like preys do to predators.

"ok fine! You really want to know the truth? I like you guys okay? More than friends. You two just always makes my heart beat so fast and  it hurts my heart to see you two not feeling the same for me so that's why i avoided you guys, are you happy now?" renjun started sobbing uncontrollably and his lungs were on fire due to him trying to hold back from coughing.

There was nothing but silence, he could tell jaemin and jeno were shocked.

Jaemin's grip was loosening.

Renjun instantly pushed his hands off and ran off  like crazy while coughing up flower  petals. He looked like a mess and he felt like one too. Now he was certained jaemin and jeno didn't like him and it hurts more than ever. There was more blood now and more red flower petals.

Present,
Renjun grabbed his chest after telling haechan everything.

"haechan, i feel so broken."

Haechan instantly pulled renjun on to the bed and held him tight, trying his best to comfort renjun.

Renjun put both his arms around haechan as well, crying against his chest.

"i don't know what i did to deserve a best friend like you" renjun sobbed and tighten his grip around haechan.

Haechan's heart was breaking apart.

Just friends, i guess. Nothing more. Haechan thought and smiled sadly.

I feel like this chapter was anti-climatic skdjdjdjdjdjd. Also, this book got over 300 reads like whhhhaaatttttttt. Ok anyways, be sure to vote if you enjoyed the chapter!