nine

"eh eh eh eh pickup pickup pickup pickup the phone!"

"urg omg who is calling at 3am?!" renjun groaned.

Renjun got up tiredly and reached for his phone. He answered without looking at the caller id.

"RENJUN!"

"AHHHH" renjun screamed, hoping he didn't wake up his mother.

"oh my god oh my god, renjun. i have a really bad stomachache, i don't think i can come to school today. Heeelppppp" haechan continued screaming.

"yah! It's 3am stop screaming!"

"my stomach hhuurrtttsss" haechan started whining.

"what do you want me to do aish. i want to sleep, hachannie" renjun complained.

"haiz fine. if anything happens today, call me!"

"okay got it bye" renjun hung up and instantly fell asleep.
-----------------------------
Renjun walked into the  school's hallway with his head hung low. He could have just skipped school but for the sake of his mother, he had to come. He has been skipping meals secretly without his mother knowing and is feeling really weak. He slowly made it to his locker and opened it to take out his textbooks. After he took his textbooks, his eyes caught a small note. Renjun furrowed his brows and held the note in his hands.

"Rooftop, after school."

"w-what?" renjun stuttered. Before he could think of who would possibly be the one who put the note in his locker, he heard a familar voice not far away from him.

"nana! I missed you!"

Oh crap. Why did their lockers have to be so near to me. Renjun thought. He squeezed his eyes shut and tried to calm down.

"we just saw each other yesterday" jaemin chuckled.

"but i still miss you~"

And renjun felt the pain in his lungs once again. He held his chest where his heart was also hurting badly and rushed to the nearest bathroom. His quick movement caught the couple's attention and they both got worried but just then, the bell rang.

While classes were starting, renjun was locked in a cubicle, coughing his life out. He held his throat tightly. Renjun hates it. He hates this feeling but he still loves the couple.

"what did i do to deserve this" renjun sobbed.

He looked at his palm.

It was bloody and the flower petals were stained red.
-------------------------
"rriiiinnnggggg" school has finally ended. Renjun slept through the entire class basically, he could care less now and also because he didn't want to be staring at jaemin and jeno contantly flirting with each other.

Renjun started packing his bag,planning to go to haechan's to check on him. He also really needed him by his side. He texted haechan as soon as he left the school.
--------------------------
He was only halfway there when someone suddenly held his hand and mouth and harshly dragged him into a dark alley.

Omg thanks for the amount of reads! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and rmbr to vote :)) and idk why i always update at midnight ohwell