WHY SO...

Thanks to  everyone for voting ,it really means alot😊

  Next day (sunday)

Shivaay had decided to talk to her.So he was waiting for her at the dinning, but she didn't come , only priyanka was present...
S-pri aaj key liye kya hai breakfast?(trying to be very casual)
P-pata nahi baiya ,  aalu poori hoga.
S-hmmm...waise tumhari frnd kahan hai?
P-meri frnd...(faking to be thinking)ohh aap annika ki baare me baath kar rahi hai,hai na?(teasing)
S-ji .
P-vo abhi tak so rahi hai baiya ,vo ladki aise hi hai.
S-(looking at his watch and making shocking faces)
P-kyun baiya aapko kuch chahiye kya?
S-nahi, kuch nahi.
P-tho teek hai baiya mein hospital jaa rahi hoon.
S-aaj sunday pri ,aaj bhi?
P-baiya, aapko pata hai na doctor's ke liye no sundays no holidays ,and don't worry baiya half day me aa jaungi bye(hugging him).
S-hospital pounchne ke bad call karna teek hai?
P-jii baiya  muje late ho rahi hai ,bye.

After priyanka left shivaay continued working on his laptop , but he was eagerly waiting for her so he was sitting in the living room and doing his work so that he could spot her . Like this 2 more hrs passed and still there was no sign of her and finally being restless he decided to go to her room,and he went to her room but she was not there .He felt strange how is it possible for a person to just disappear like that (he thought)
He again came downstairs and checked everywhere but she was not found .Then he noticed a maid with a glass of  milk going somwhere ...
S-suno.
M-jii sir ?
S-ye kiske liye?
M-sir ye annika mam ke liye.
S-annika...kahan hai vo?(being curious)
M-sir vo terrace me hai.
S-terrace me (confused)teek hai ,I'll give it to her( pointing towards the glass).
He took the glass from the maid and went to the terrace .Annika was present there backfacing him.He went and gave the milk to her she just took it from him and started drinking it slowly .But he felt restless being avoided by her so...
S-yahan kya kar rahi ho annika?
A-(no answer )
S-so you won't answer me right itni attitude bi acha nahi hai ,chodo.( turned to leave)
But stopped when he felt something then he bent down and saw , she was holding his right hand with her left hand.For a moment all his thoughts were vanished ,he just stood still without moving ...
A-Shivaay?
S-hmm(being nervous)
A-kisne bola ki me aapse baath nahi karungi ?
S-Don't try to cover up annika I can see that , tum abhi bi muje avoid kar rahi thi na?
A-(laughing)muje laga aap badi badi angry man hai par aap tho 6 saal ka bacha nikla(laughing).
S-matlab(confused).
A-vo dekiye (turned him around by holding his hand)

Vo birds dek rahi hain aap ,muje vo itna acha laga ki mein bool gayi mera saath koi hai,muje ye saari cheeze hamesha pasandh aathi hai , isliye mein aapko respond nahi ki thi, teek hai (assuring him)

S-(smiling).
A-oh my god ,muje yaad aaya kuch(being tensed)
S-kya huwa.(serious face)
A-kissi ne kaha ki.... Don't talk with me (immitating him).
S-(realized what she meant )vo....vo....mein tho sirf uss din ke liye kaha tha(arguing face).
A-(nodded her head with a subtle smile)so..... friends?
S-ji bilkul friends(he said immediately with a smiling face).
A-muje buk lag rahi hai tho mein jaaun?
S-jao ...kisne roka ?
A-(pointed  towards his right hand with a cute childish face).
That is when he looked down to realize he was holding her  left hand tightly without his consious and he left it immediately (slightly embarrassed).
A-teek hai mein chalthi hoon(she left).

And here he was wondering when did this happen ,as far as he remembered she was the one who held him when he was moving and it just turned the other way round without his own knowledge ( he was confused).

Afternoon
Since it was an half day for priyanka she has returned and she had planned to take annika for a movie .To her surprise shivaay had also agreed to join them .
They went to the theatre and priyanka was sitting at the middle of annika and shivaay(imagine your favourite movie).
There was a scene where the heroine was crying  hysterically...
A-ye ladki kyun aisi ro rahi hai(questioning faces)kya karun mein ab usko smiley bhi nahi de sakthi hoon(pout).
P-kya tum us actress ko smiley dena chahthi ho?(chuckling)
A-chodo.
Shivaay was just trying to hide his laughter after hearing all her tantrums.
And when the movie has reached its climax  , there was a bomb blast scene.
Priyanka felt something strange and turned to see annika.
Annika was bending down putting her head on her lap keeping her eyes tightly closed...
P-kya huwa annika tum teek ho ?( worriedly)
A-prinku muje ghar jaana hai plss.
Seeing her condition priyanka agreed with her .All this time shivaay's eyes was only fixed on annika ,he didn't know what to do but he couldn't see the girl like that .
So they stood and started moving but still annika was not opening her eyes.While walking suddenly she slipped and held the hand of the person beside her instantly, it was not priyanka  but shivaay's hands and he immediately caught hold of her and carefully took her to the car and went home (the car jorney was silent).

After reaching home annika directly went to her room and slept.Priyanka also decided not to disturb her for the time being.And here shivaay was having mixed emotions ,obviously he was worried for her but he had a question is she hiding something ?he was confused.

AT THE SAME TIME IN ANOTHER PLACE
A girl is speaking with her father through phone .
F-Shalu ma how many times to ask you ,when are you planning to get married?
G-paapu...I have to tell you something.
F-kya huwa shalu ma ?sab teek hai na (worried)
G-haan paapu sab teek hai lekin...
F-lekin kya ma?
G-mein kissi se pyaar karthi hoon paapu ...(being afraid)
F-kya...tum kya bol rahi ho shalu ma ?kithne dino se ye chal raha hai ,haan?tumne muje bathaaya bhi nahi...
G-paapu plss try to understand muje thoda waqt chahiye I'll tell you everything when I meet you .
F-shalu ma tum jaanthi ho na mein tumhari kushi ke liye kuch bhi karoongi .Muje tumpar poora barhosa hai ma .Jaldi aao na muje tumse milna hai.
G-don't worry paapu ...muje ab kuch dino me chutti milne waali hai tab mein aapke paas jaldi aa jaaungi  aur sab kuch bathadhoongi  teek hai.
F-jii ma.
G-ok paapu bye miss you (loving tone)
F-miss you to ma bye.
After cutting the call the girl ran to her room and  took a photo from her cupboard.

G-Lagtha hai ab waqt aagaya aapse  milne ke liye (holds the photo close to her )and

G-aapko pata hai mein aapse bahut pyaar karthi hoon, par muje  tho pata nahi ki  aap muje jaanthi ho ya nahi ,koi baath nahi we are going to meet very soon(happily excited).

THESE CHARACTER'S WILL BE REVEALED LATER IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS.

Once destiny guides you to the one you want,it's up to you to hold on❤

Plss vote and comment if you like my story.