Time

This is a remake
Update: 6/28

Y/N  woke from a large figure standing  beside her. She jumped a little but came back to her composure  once she knew it was her husband. "Good morning  Jotaro." She said with a sweet smile. Her husband  just gave her a nod and handed  her a cup of her favorite  tea. She said a small 'thank you ' and drank the tea in silence  knowing her husband  doesn't  like dialog so early  in the morning. He sat down on the edge of the  bed. Y/N was very curious, since her husband was a workaholic. There has been a time where she begged him to take a day off. He never listened to her and sometimes he would  leave earlier, because he didn't want to hear her nagging.

"Jotaro honey, why aren't  you at work?" She asked as she took  her last sip of tea and left it on the nightstand next to her. She slowly crawled her way to him. "I'm  taking  the whole week off because..." Jotaro  turned his head around so that Y/N  couldn't  see, "because  I haven't  spent  time with you for the past  year."

There was silence that filled the room. Jotaro felt awkward saying that, but he wanted to show her he cared. He hasn't shown real affection in awhile. Jotaro still loves her but it has been hard juggling work and maintaining a marriage.

He honestly feels horrible.

Jotaro put work first in his whole life. Yes he has been married for a couple of years, but it's hard to break a repeated cycle.

Now, he wants to make up for it even if it's only a year.

Meanwhile, hearing  her husband  saying  that he wants to spend time with her made her stomach  turn. It's been awhile since I had these feelings and honestly she couldn't get enough from it. She loves this feeling.

Y/N slowly got even closer. All she saw was his broad back. She could see his muscles tighten as Jotaro clench his hands on his knees.

She could tell he was in deep thought but it made him even more attractive to her.

She cups Jotaro's face making  it facing  her's. Y/N started to admire every inch of Jotaro's face. She watches as his face relaxes as she rubs her thumb against his face. Y/N took her time just looking at Jotaro and just being in the moment. She will never know when it will be the last time she will be able to do this.

Jotaro on the other hand felt so relaxed. She touch always made him feel better

Why haven't I let her touch me?

Y/M saw that his face was twisting with concern. She lightly hit Jotaro with her forehead. Jotaro's brows were frowning so she gently gave him a kiss on the visible crease.

This incident made Jotaro's face flush just a bit. Jotaro was so off guard with this display of emotions his wife gave him.

It was the intimacy that they shared that made him react this way.

Y/N gave him a quick kiss. Jotaro didn't like when she gave him those quick pecks, but he was also afraid that one day he would devour her.

"You should  rest Jotaro, you need it more than me." She said as she got out of bed and made her way to the kitchen. Before she left she made sure that she got Jotaro and her mug. She needed to start making breakfast. She already knew that Jotaro waa up since 5.

Jotaro would wait until she got out of bed to make breakfast. Y/N already knew why he did it and also felt love.

Jotaro didn't  say anything  as he followed  his  lovely  wife to the kitchen.Jotaro was also checking out his wife's figure. He tried to compose himself as he sat down. He lay his head on the white marble counter as he watched  her making  breakfast. Without  him knowing  he remembered  the time when he first  saw her.