Oh, I forgot to mention. I don't know how it happened but I actually grew a couple of inches taller, probably my last growth spurt. :) I am now more health conscious. I portion my food consumption and I have indulged myself to working out thrice a week.

So... In short, I changed a lot. HAHAHA!! :)

The best part of my one year here is that I was able to start my own restaurant. Of course, it features Thailand Cuisine. So far, Spanish locals were giving me positive feedbacks.

You ask if I have any plans on returning to my home country soon. Not anytime soon.

.

.

Pie's PoV

It's been a year since she left the country. And that year when she isn't here, I found it really hard to focus on anything. It's really difficult. I now think that I probably made a mistake. Why?

Six months ago. Aya, surprisingly, visited me at home. The funny thing was, my first instinct when I opened the door for her, shutting the door to her face. :) I mean hello? Why would she come here end visit me. She was persistent enough so I ended up letting her in.

What we talked about? We talked about how we hate each other. I hated her, well, because she always chases Kim around. She hated me not because she likes Kim but because I didn't believed Kim. I found out that Kim's explanation to me was the truth. Aya said, there were 2 mistakes Kim did when we were together. First was that she didn't tell me soon enough that she and Yam was there and so it created a big misunderstanding between us. And 2nd is, I quote, "I hate you for not coming to that dinner. It's Kim's surprise wedding proposal to you," end of quote. Of course I was really surprised. Her visit six months ago made my life miserable. Since she came to me, I have always dreamt of Kim's supposed to be proposal surprise, every night. Most of the times, I wonder what could've happened if I went to that dinner. Maybe Kim and I ended up being engaged and we're probably busy for our wedding's preparation. But sometimes, I thought I might have also declined her proposal at that time. Who knows for sure, right? The only thing that I'm only certain right now is that I could never find out those what ifs, forever and the only thing I can do now is move forward and forget.

I'll tell you a little secret, there was this one time when I went to Kim's dad and asked about Kim. Where she is and how is she doing. Okay! Okay! I also asked his dad for Kim's new phone number but sadly, his father denied my request. He said, Kim was really devastated when I broke up with Kim. I was shocked to find out that Kim almost killed herself; it was the night when Kim and I talked for the last time. He also said sorry for not giving me Kim's contact number, he said it's the least Kim needed back then and that Kim needed to move on with her life, a life without me, a better life. So I was forced to just let her be like how Kim respected my decision.

Though, I am not anywhere near being okay right now, I think I'm progressing little by little even if it's just by little baby steps.

I forgot to tell you, I am not doing well emotionally and financially. My business is struggling. :(

The End....

.

.

.

.

(AN: Just Kidding guys..)

.

.

Another Year passed....

I'm positive that I am no longer in love with Kim. I mean come on, it's been 2 years. Sure I think of her sometimes but only because I missed her being my friend. She's like my best friend.

What??!! I'm not in denial.

.

Yes. I've moved on.

.

.

Okay. Okay! I just... I just think I have moved on..

.

.

Aside from constantly stalking her FB account using her best friend's account. Yup, Aya and I became pretty close. How? Through Zee. One time, Aya came to my house again six months after our big confrontation. She was sobbing; the first time I saw her devastated and doesn't look like a freakin' goddess. I let her in. It turned out that she was crying because of Zee. Yeah, she said her ex's name was Lawrence and she made it clear that her ex was a he because he calls her a he only to find out he's actually a she. Yup, that very same day Aya came to see me and she was crying, coincidentally, Zee visited me too. :) I kind of helped the two of them got back together. :)

Enough about them. Now, about Kim, her pictures say that she's actually having the best time of her life. Unlike me, who got stuck in my parent's home, Kim has become very rich and famous in Spain and the U.S.A. She made her name on top of the few successful Thai Chefs internationally acclaimed. Her name's been on our local newspapers here and there and in the local news too. She was even featured in one of the local Lifestyle channel in Thailand. Her local Thai wine collection, "THE RAIN," was a top seller.

I, on the other hand, lost my business. Yup, got bankrupt. Now, I work for my mom....

.

.

Kim's PoV

It's been 2 years. I have moved on. I didn't think I totally could but my dad was right there is a whole different world out there for me just waiting to explore. The good thing about this new world is that I got really, really lucky. I have opened 5 different branches of my Thai Restaurant in Spain and 3 other in the states. Plus, my wine collection, "THE RAIN," is doing well too. :)

I've been going back and forth between U.S.A and Spain, just pure business....

What??!!!

.

.

Okay. Okay. My love life has also boomed. :) Not serious relationships though, just so I wouldn't be lonely being alone. Number of my so called past relationships for the past 2 years? Uh..... I kind of lost count.

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKIN' AT?!!!

.

.

Me?? A player??!! No I am not!

.

.

Okay... Maybe, just a little. Happy?? And yes, I am currently in a relationsip. I think this one's pretty serious. We've been together for 3 months now, no side lines. Yet. :) She's a Thai-American. She was born in Thailand but she went to the states to study. After graduating, she took over their family business and she's also my partner in the newly opened restaurants in the U.S.A.

.

.

But the biggest news is, I am on a plane right now to Thailand. Finally coming home after 2 years and I am kind off excited. Though, no one actually knows I am coming home. It's actually a surprise for my father as he will be celebrating his 50th birthday tomorrow... I have intentions of calling a few friends and invite them that includes Jane, Yam and her wife/husband, Aya, Zee, Puey, I'll even call Nerd if I get a hold of her plus my new friends. Some of them I met in Spain and States. They're actually Thais too and are currently home for vacation.

.

.

Oh wait. I think my plane just landed.... Cheers! :)

.

.

.

AN: Hey guys... Who's excited for the next chapter??

VOTE/COMMENT/ FOLLOW

Do you want me to finish this book quick or prolong for a bit?

Thanks guys..

Love u ALL..