.

.

.

And she's gone....

.

.

Pie's PoV

It's been 2 week since I last talked to Kim. And, I admit, I miss her. Okay. You guys stop raising an eyebrow on me. Of course, I'll miss Kim. You would too if you got used to sleeping beside someone you love and waking up every morning seeing the very same face.

.

.

.

And you know what? There were times when I actually feel Kim's eyes staring at me every night. Weird, I know.

.

.

.

My phone buzzed.

A text message huh?

I reached for my phone and I saw a familiar number but not really sure who it was, so I opened it.

.

.

From: xxxxxxxxxx

I thought you need to know. Kim left the country since last week. If you're wondering how I got your number. I have my ways. - Aya

P.s. Don't text me back or call me back. EVER!

.

.

.

My eyes grew wide after reading the text message. I didn't know that I was spacing out for quite some time now. I was snapped out of it when I felt warm liquid fell off my cheeks. I wiped my cheeks only to find out that it's my tears.

.

.

.

Isn't this what you want? You want Kim to stay away from you and let you go. Now, why are you crying all of a sudden?

.

.

Come on, give me a break! Kim and I were together for years and I still, honestly, love her. It's just that, things got really complicated.

.

.

That's my conscience for you.

.

.

But kidding aside, I am happy for Kim. Finally, she really is moving forward.

.

.

.

.

(AFTER 1 YEAR)

Kim's PoV

I can't say that I have changed a last this past year. I mean, aside from me being a chef, finally! :) Oh, and I have also ventured in exporting our family's local wine. Luckily, everything's going smoothly.

.

.

Curious about the name of the wine? I call it..... Dun...dun...dun...dun... "THE RAIN"

Before you think that I probably haven't moved on, you're right, somewhat. I mean I'm practically doing better but of course there are times when I still miss her. I named it "THE RAIN" not because I am still wallowing in pain but because it always reminds me how I got back up every time a strong rain made me stumble and it reminds me to move forward further.