All the versions of Quin

Stuck: Y'all already know bout this boi.

Wafr: He is a good dad. Best dad. I will fight you on this. Is incredibly sweet. Always wanting the best for people and making sure they be happy. Often acting as the voice of reason. He is a chef and owns his own restaurant. Won cutthroat kitchen twice. He gets jealous hella easily tho and awful at lying. Like, he physically cannot lie. He's also a bit stubborn, not wanting to admit that he's wrong. Also incredibly dorky. Big dorky dork man. But overall, a happy fun dad man who likes to cook. Please protect him. (Fun fact, this version of Quin, and also Sormena were inspired by my dad. :D)

Kobk: Opposite of Wafr. Is a broken, broken man who has lost everything. Betrayed by someone he trusted. He's clinically depressed. Wears her ring around his neck and protects it with his life. He is incredibly stoic and has lost all emotion over the years. Simply becoming apathetic towards life. Has a soft spot for children and could never harm one. Is a bounty hunter. Does not tolerate your bullshit and ignorance. Serious mc serious face. Batman but less edgy. His past life is gone. Either shows no emotion or is quietly crying in the corner. Please give him happiness.

DnD: Loves the world. Loves his wife. Loves the ocean. Is a really good teacher, but is kinda naive. Is the son of Poseidon and is his little golden boy. Needs confidence and the courage to stand up for himself. Soft man, very sweet, very innocent. Does the magic sorcerer stuff cause he be a sorcerer. Just wants to help you. LET HIM HELP YOU. Chaotic neutral. One emotional boi. Wants to see the world. Takes naps in the ocean. Happy boy. Loves everything and everyone. Also wild magic! Which means he can cast dancing lights and accidentally cast release the apocalypse instead. Also the more emotional he gets the more he turns into a water dragon. Thanks dad. (Also this boi is an actual character I made for a campaign I'm playing with my co-writer and fam)

Sewer Rats: Quin but it's British. Naive. Very naive. Also stubborn as all hell. Spiteful. Is 21 but acts like an 18 year old. Snarky. Petty. Done with your shit. Will fight a pigeon for a bag of breadcrumbs. He lives in a fucking sewer. Protective of things he likes. Yes he only has one eye. Yes it was forcefully removed. Don't mention his eyes he'll punch you. With a knife. Tries to be the tough guy but fails miserably. Is a giant softie. Sensitive. Became a dad at 21. His daughter's name is Lilly. You look at her funny he'll snap your neck. Don't ask about the other parent. Proud papa. Has no idea what he's doing, but he tries. He tries so hard.

Another fun fact! None of these Quins are straight. None of them. They all fall on the spectrum somewhere.

Stuck: Obviously gay.
Wafr: Bisexual
Kobk: Demisexual. (Only feeling sexual attraction after an emotional bond has formed)
DND: Bisexual
SR: Pansexual

WoOooO. That's all the important versions!! WeeeEEEEE