18.) lost and found

Start from the beginning

     Not to mention phones can be expensive. I didn't know how expensive Funneh's phone was, and it might be nothing considering her parents are business people, but whether you have money or not, you should value and take care of your stuff, right?

"By any chance, is the case white with blue, black, and has a weird symbol on it?" She inquired. I nodded ecstatically at her question.

"Yes, it does! Have you seen it somewhere?" I asked, feeling my heart skip a beat at her words. I bounced on the heels of my feet, waiting for her response.

She reached into the back pocket of her black pencil skirt, pulling it out. She wielded it before my eyes, holding it out for me to obtain it. "Actually, I have it."

"Oh, thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have no idea how you just saved me!" I cheered, grasping the phone tightly in my hands as I jumped slightly, feeling unable to contain my happiness.

"Anytime. My friend found it and tried to give it back to you, but said you had already run off. I asked to see it and went back here to see if you had returned. Luckily, you have," She smiled at me.

"Well, thanks again...uh..." My voice trailed off as I realized I didn't know her name. "Aly. And no problem...." She did the same thing as me.

     "Lunar. Lunar Eclispe. Well, see you around then," I gave her a friendly smile and made my way out of the aisle, nodding to the cashier as I walked by him. I waved my phone at him. He smiled and gave me a thumbs-up as I left the store.

      "Okay.... now where did they go?" I asked myself, realizing I had lost track of where they went as I stood in front of the shop. Knowing only their general direction, I sighed and started away where I hoped they'd be.

    Great, Lunar, I thought to myself, you better not get yourself lost. I, your subconscious, will personally make sure you pay attention to directions next time.

    I wandered around in the general direction I assumed, scanning the crowd for them. I realized I was lost.

Well, then.

• F U N N E H •

      "You think Lunar will be back soon?" Gold inquired, walking alongside us as we formed a line of friends strolling around.

     "I don't know but if we take too long, we might have to wait a while. China Rose usually gets busy around this time," I explained.

     "How about you, Draco, and I go make reservations at China Rose while Gold waits here for Lunar?" Rainbow pitched.

     "That works," We agreed. Gold nodded and stayed behind, lingering around where we hoped Lunar would see her.

      We shuffled alongside each other, making small talk as we walked. Let me tell you, we didn't talk about normal stuff.

     No, my dear friend, we talked about weird stuff. The most random of random-est things you'll ever hear or read. C'mon, regular topics get boring.

     Isn't talking about how much you hate clowns with your friends because of a personal and scary experience much more fun?

Exactly.

       "I swear, I can never look at a clown the same way again," Rainbow sighed, "not after that summer."

     "You think you guys had it bad in that situation? That scary clown lady was going to force me to marry her!" Draco exclaimed, throwing his hands into the air for dramatic effect.