Shawn Mendes for Scarlett (cute/dirty)

-Scarlett-

Today was mine and Shawn's 3 year anniversary since we started dating. We are a very close couple and we love each other so much. I woke up today to my arlarm clock that I didn't set and a sticky note attached to my head saying 'meet me at the park darling, Shawny<3'

I got out of bed and put on my favorite outfit. My favorite outfit consisted of a floral print crop that said 'Never' and some high waisted shorts.

I walked to the park with the sticky note in my hand looking for Shawn and I see him with his guitar singing and a crowd was forming. I walked over to see what he was singing, when I got closer he noticed me and smiled.

"You and I, we don't wanna be like them. We can make it till the end, and nothing can come between you and I. Not even the gods above, could separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I. Ohhh you and I." Shawn finishes the song. Everybody claps as he sets his guitar down and opens his arms ready for my embrace.

I walk up to him and hug him. "Thank you Shawn, I love you!" I kiss his cheek as everybody is in awe. "I love you to Scarlett." he tightens the hug and pecks me on the lips.

*later that day* (kinda Wrote this part listening to Stay High hippie sabotage remix.)

We went home and Shawn carried me in the house bridal style and carried me into our bedroom and laid me on the bed. "your thought there was only one present?" he laughed with a smirk and started a make out session.

"I've been waiting years to do what's about to happen with you." He went back to making out with me and it got heated. He lifted up my shirt and pulled it off along with his. "I love you Shawn." I say between kisses. "I love you to Scarlett!" he said also between kisses.

He pulled off my pants and got on top of me. As soon as I can remember all our clothes were off with a blink of an eye. "Ready babe?" he smiled widely with hope, "of course!" I smile in return. He entered me remembering I was a virgin. "tell me when to move." It hurt at first but than it was pleasurable.

"Move Shawn,move!" He slowly started than picked up the speed. "Shawn." I moan. After awhile, he got sloppier and we both let out. He laid down next to me and we fell asleep.