Meeting Up With Nobunaga

Once you and Ieyasu had arrived at the palace he had gotten off the horse and had held out his arms so that way you could get off. He had held you in a way that it looked like you were getting carried by Ieyasu. He set you down as soon as you had gotten off the horse.

"Thank you for letting me ride with you Lord Ieyasu.", you say as he set you down.

"That isn't a problem (Y/N)", said Ieyasu.

      Once you were both off of the horse Ieyasu had motioned a maid to take the horse to the stables so that way it wouldn't wander away from them. As the maid headed away, Ieyasu took hold of your hand and led you to where Lord Nobunaga wanted to meet you. As you both headed there you wanted to not be dragged by Ieyasu the whole way, so you sped up so you were both walking around the same speed. You still followed Ieyasu a bit by going slightly slower so that way you could see where you had to turn. You both reached Nobunaga's quarters quite quickly. Ieyasu knocked on the sliding door.

"What is it?", a low voice said from the other side.

"It's me, Ieyasu. I brought you (Y/N) like you asked.", said Ieyasu as he entered, moving over so you could enter the room too.

Nobunaga just smirked. He motioned you to come over and sit on the cushion by him, and motioned Ieyasu to sit on the one next yours. Once seated Nobunaga started to speak.

"(Y/N), you are aware that you are a princess?", said Nobunaga, holding his cup of sake towards his lips and taking a drink.

Ieyasu: Sorry everyone, this is where this part ends, I just want to leave you on a cliffhanger for next time. What do YOU think will happen? Let me and the writer, know in the comments.

Me: [😅] It's better than being called Writer Lady... I don't own Ikemen Sengoku, I just love Ieyasu and some of the other warlords. Cya next time!