I knitted my eyebrows together and opened my locker, turning my head slightly to look at her, "What do you mean?"

She laughed humorlessly,"I know your a blonde and all but I didn't think you were stupid."

"Hey Victoria, nice shirt. I guess I have to stop hitting on you from now on." Another voice commented.

I looked up, my hand in mid-air, a English book in my hand. I let out a long sigh and slammed my locker only to come face to face with Louis who was smirking at me. I took in his outfit, a pair of navy blue sweatpants, a white polo shirt and a pair of white converse.

"Why is everyone against this shirt!?" I asked frantically, pulling on the strap on my backpack nervously.

"You don't get it do you?" Louis asked, amusement clouded his blue eyes over.

"Nope she doesn't. She's a typical blonde." Ava commented, playing around on her iphone.

"Here, let me explain it to you," Louis said then cleared his throat as if he was about to give a speech, "Another name for cat's is a pussy cat. Take out the cat in that word and you get Pussy. Pussy being in this case a vagina, and in this case your shirt just tells everyone your a lesbian."

I grunted in annoyance, wishing I hadn't wore this shirt today. Louis sighed infront of me and stuck his hands in his sweatpant pockets before speaking,

"Come on, I have a jumper I'm not using to today in my locker you could wear." He told me, and jerked his head, a gesture for me to follow.

Once we reached his locker, he quickly put in his combination, banged his locker once and it swung open. I watched as he pulled out a maroon colored Hollister Cali. jumper out of his locker and handed it to me.

"Thanks," I muttered and pulled the jumper over myself.

He nodded, "Your welcome,"

He was being too nice, not the real Louis ..

"I just did it so I can hit on you without people think that your a lesbian and that's why your turning me down," He continued his sentence and then ended it with a laugh at the end.

"Ha ha, very funny Louis. Just keep walking okay."

                                                                         ~*~

I walked into my house to find Rose sitting in the living room in a pair of shorts, a sweater shirt with the British flag printed on it, and a pair of black hightop converse.

"Hey," I said and set my back down on the sofa opposite of her.

She looked up from the TV, "Hey."

"Where's the little monster?" I asked, taking a seat next to her on the couch.

She muted the TV and shifted on the couch so she was now facing me, "Your mom took him for a walk a few minutes ago. So with his short attnetion-span, they should be back soon."

I nodded and pulled out my phone as Rose unmuted the TV and turned her attention back to Criminal Minds. I logged onto my AIM app, looking to see if any of my contacts were online - well I was looking to see if Singing4life24 was online to be exact. I scrolled down to the S's to see the little gray bubble, saying he was offline.

I groaned quietly and decided to text Ava instead of waiting for that mystery guy to come on.

'Do you know when we're supposed to meet up again for the project?'

'No, text Louis maybe he would know ;)'

'Ava, I'm not texting Louis, he would read into that saying 'Oh so you like me now' or whatever *_*'