Chapter 1

(Utashi's POV)

Hey, there! My name is Kotoma Utashi. I do love a good night filled with excitement and ladies. Most people at my high-school call me a player. I don't really give a damn. I currently live with my older brother and younger sister. Due to an argument our parents had, we were separated.

My older brother? Well, I don't like talking about him much. When I do, he always thinks it's a bad thing. He leers at me and glares at the back of my head as if he knows when I write his name! Anyways, his name is...

----------------------------------------------

Okay, so I'm at school now. There is no way he can punch me in the face if I'm this far away from home. My brother's name is Giko, Kotoma Giko. He is 23 years old. His employment is complicated at the moment but he manages to get the money to feed us and pay the rent. He has the personality of any typical anime guy with glasses. Also, he wears glasses.

My younger sister's name is Mimika. She is a bucket of happiness and joy, literally. All day she is laughing her little ass off to the stupidest of things. Once, I broke my mechanical pencil lead from writing too hard and she burst out laughing. She peed a couple of times but that was when she was younger. Mimika is the little age of 10.

You already now my name so I'll tell you a little bit more about myself. I don't really like to read. What's the point reading about other people that did or don't or do exist? I would rather read about myself. Oh! My friends also say that I'm a narcissist. Yeah right! I don't just look in the mirror, say "Damn Utashi, you look hella good!" then kiss my own reflection. Who do they think I am?! Sure I'm attractive and I make all the girls coo, but I can't do that to myself!

Bunch of weirdos...