The first day of year 11

This whole story is written from Brooklyn's Point of view.... Enjoy!! :)

..............................................................................................

"Brooklyn!" My mum yelled, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me in an attempt to get me up.

" What?"I mumbled sleepily.

" Wake up, your going to be late on the first day" She persisted.

" No, I don't give" I grumbled and turned on my side to show her I wasn't getting up anytime soon. She tugged on the covers and shook me again.

" Shall I call Jesse?" She asked threateningly. That did it and she knew it. I snapped up and threw my blankets off.

" No, no, I'm up" I yelled. She smiled at me and walked from the room. Great I fell for it again, the annoying thing is that a few times she has got my brother to wake me up and believe me that wasn't a nice experience.

As you can probably tell I'm not really a morning person. I went to my closet and opened it. I grabbed my uniform and pulled it on. I reminded myself that year 11 was supposed to be one of the best years of high school.  I sighed and jogged downstairs to join my family at breakfast.

So I haven't really introduced myself so here is some stuff about me.

My name is Brooklyn Rose Trenton,

I am 16 years old.

I live in Queenstown, New Zealand.

I was born on November 29th at 5 past midnight.

I have long brown hair and hazel eyes.

I have five older brothers called,

Ryan ( 22)

Jesse ( 21)

Luke ( 19)

Hunter ( 17)

Chase ( 16)

oh and also I'm a twin but Chase is three minutes older, they all had to be older didn't they. My brothers all look relatively  like me, brown hair and hazel eyes except the all have short hair, and they are all taller then me of course.

Also my mum mentioned Jesse earlier and the reason I was scared is, well, lets just say me and my brothers have a reputation for playing the best pranks in our school and my brothers can be quite mean when they play pranks.

" Mornin' Brooke" Hunter waved from the table where he was sat eating a bowl of cereal and texting, probably telling some girl he had hooked up with that  thought he loved her.

" You do realize we have school today?" I asked him, as I walked past towards the kitchen. Seeing as he didn't have his uniform on.

" Yeah course" He scoffed.

" did you do your homework in the hols?" I asked, knowing he probably hadn't.

" Nah, couldn't be stuffed"

" Seriously?"

" I bet you didn't do yours either"

" Yeah so?, mine was less important"

" Then let off me about mine" he retorted. I stuck my tongue out and went to grab some cereal from the cupboard. I sat across the table from Hunter and started to eat my cereal. Hunter glared at me before returning to texting, I tried to read it which proved impossible.

" Hey Br-" Jesse started, walking into the room in a pair of baggy jeans and a black hoodie, hood up. He looked me up and down and stifled a laugh.