"Alright fine."

30 seconds later

"Can I have them back now?"

"Kenny you just had them!"

We had trouble coming up with names. We had a deal that I can name the girl and Buttercup can name the boy.

"How about Brody? I like that name."  Butters said casually,   smiling softly as he glanced at the boy .

I smirked " Naming your kid  with the first  letter of your name? Two can play this game Butterscotch"  He stuck his tongue at me.

"I'll name the girl  Kelsey then."

"Sweet." Was all Butters said before getting down from the stool he was previously on and picked up Kelsey.

"What are you doing , love?" I asked as I tilted my head to see the direction he was heading in.

"Nothing  hon , just gonna take a nap ." He  responded,  disappearing into our bedroom.

"With Kelsey?" I  questioned.

"Yep." Was the faint reply.

I grinned and stood up. I approached Brody who was happily chewing on his foot. Kid is more flexible than me.

"C'mon little chap,  let's go join daddy(NOT THAT WAY YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE!) and your sister." I picked him up as well and carried him .  It felt weird, you know being responsible for another human being that's much smaller and weaker than you are.

When we entered the room, Butters was cuddled with Kelsey who was already sleeping peacefully.

"They are so cute ." Butters murmured as I sat down on the other side of the bed. I placed Brody down , who was now happily gurgling, next next to his sister.

"Just like you. " I winked and he blushed furiously,  but he didn't break eye contact.

"I love you too Ken." He smiled and got out of bed.

I followed him leaving  in the kitchen.

"You should probably get their formula ready. Brody was chewing on his foot a few minutes ago. Either he's hungry or he turning into a zombie." I joked and Butters laughed.

"Right, did you hear the news?"  Butters asked as he prepared  two formulas.

"No, what's up?"

"Craig and Tweek want to adopt too." He smiled cheerfully as he  placed the bottles on the counter.

I raised an eyebrow " Really? Wow, imagine that. Craig as a father ."

I stopped chuckling after realising I'm not the best role model a kid should have either.

-----------------------------------------------------------

About one year later , Stan persuaded Kyle to let them adopt a kid , after months of Kyle arguing that they aren't responsible enough.

"Our parents weren't that responsible either, we turned out fine. "

"......Alright  but I'm calling child services if you forget to feed them when I'm not around."

So soon, they ended up adopting a girl, named Katy who was about a year older than Kelsey and Brody , who turned up 1 around this time.

We are actually getting ready to meet her today.  I mean she is Kelsey's and Brody's cousin and my god daughter.

Yeah, cousins kind of. You heard that right.

My sister , ended up marrying , Ike Broflovski.......

Imagine my reaction.

Imagine Kyle's reaction.

Kyle almost murdered him when he found out.  He was often pretty protective of my sister , who was usually vulnerable.

Oh yeah and Craig and Tweed did get a boy a while back. They found him on the streets though and not even Craig had the heart to let him there.

His name is Gray , even though his hair is pitch black and he has green eyes.  He's a sweet kid but I think he is hanging around Craig too much.

He flipped me off when I first met him. That was 2 days after they rescued him.  Jesus I feel like Craig will raise an army of toddlers who'll just flip people off.

And lastly , Wendy is pregnant.  Eric was obviously suprised but I guess he just rolled with it. According to Wendy, he fainted when he saw the first picture of his son.

"You looked like that once too Fatass. " commented Kyle as he took a hold of Katy's small hand.

"Shut up you stupid Jew."  Cartman snapped.

Right so the new generation of South Park is soon going to be able to go to elementary.

Let's hope they don't need to deal with the shit we had to.

I'm so sorry if this looks rushed. I am so tired and I would've made this longer but my brain refuses to function when I need sleep.

Anyway, thanks so much to everyone who read this book. I'm really happy you all enjoyed it and I'm really grateful for all your votes and lovely comments.

I think I've said the word adopted/adopt/adoption about 50 times but whatever.

I want you guys to know that I love you all and  I hope you enjoyed this small happy ending.

Anyway bye you lot😋