Like a woman

Laurence chanted spell-binding words for close to 15 minutes straight when something started to happen.

 I took a slight step closer to watch the blood, feathers, and plants in the bowl slowly turn all black and mix into a thick looking paste, like mud. Laurence dropped various other plant parts and a white powder into the bowl as well, everything being dissolved into the black mud before he waved his hand over it.

 It turned from a mud-like substance into dust, I pressed my lips together as he pushed his hands into it and scooped most of it up. It slid through his fingers leaving a small, smooth, shiny black stone about the size of a quarter in his hands. His eyes flicked to me and before I could think anything he was in front of me pushing the stone into my mouth.

 I choked when his fingers stuffed it down my throat, he was pulled off me by both Nick and Danial both of them growling at him.

 My control over the vines holding my mates slipped as I fell to my knees still choking on the stone, I could feel it lodged in my throat. I gasped when I felt it soften and dissolve in my throat leaving a warm feeling that seeped through my entire torso. Like something was coating my insides with a faintly warm layer of something. Panting and leaning over I glared at Laurence, who looked pleased with himself.

 "What the fuck was that?!" He smiled innocently at me, as I felt my mates hands helping me up and rubbing my back.

 "That was me helping you." I shook my head softly and stared at him warily, what exactly did he force me to eat? I didn't know the spell he had put on the stone, granted spells were never my strong suit but I didn't even understand those words. I gripped Benson's hand as he picked me up, "We should be leaving."

 His voice was dripping with lust and worry, clearly my smell was bothering him and his brother. I was picked up and carried out being placed in the back seat of the truck while Nick took the wheel and Danial sat in the front with him.

 The ride home was filled with music turned up loud enough to drown out my voice and every moan the slid passed my lips. David and Benson clearly not caring we were in a moving car, or that I had just been force fed a rock with a spell bonded to it. No, their minds were filled with few thoughts other than my smell and the urges to mate with me.

 Not really wanting to fight them off in such a cramped space I simply went along with it, which is how I found myself with my chest pressed into Benson's. My body pinned down because of David's, both of them panting in my ears over the loud music. Their strong thrusts not hindered in anyway by the bouncing of the truck.

 They took the entire ride home to mate with me repeatedly, the truck rolling to a stop in our driveway as their teeth sank into my shoulders for the 5th time. That's also the time my body gave out and I collapsed on Benson.

 Breathing heavily I weakly pushed my arm up and brushed Benson's hair drenched in sweat, the doors of the truck open and slammed shut as Nick and Danial rushed to get away from us. I grunted as I stayed smashed between my mates, my legs and the seat coated with a great deal of the mess leaking from my still full ass.

 "Shower?" David's chest vibrated on my back as he softly asked me the one word question, I groaned "Sleep..." My voice sounded rough from screaming making him chuckle, I was picked up  and moved out of the truck naked.

 My wings drooped limply as Benson carried me, I kept my eyes shut too tired to do anything else. I heard a panicked gasp from a female voice "Oh my goodness is he okay?!" I raised my arm and waved toward the direction of her voice, "He's in heat." A male voice spoke softly to the girl as I was carried up stairs.