Chapter 2

As you can tell from the exterior of my home I have a very different style and very colorful. My bright pink chair and lavender table by the wall to the baby blue cabinets. I step onto my gray carpet and sit the box on the table. I pull out a chair and sit. I pick the note off the table and start to read it :
Dear Louie-Ann Lily Jenkins,
Have you ever wondered why you were always so different and everyone else? Or maybe why you felt your mom kept a secret from you? The truth is your mom did lie to you and that you are different. You are like anyone else in this human dimension you are a witch. You come form with very strong bloodline of witches that causes you to help powers beyond any imaginable force. So strong to be felt from worlds away. The book in the bottom compartment of this box will tell you everything you need to know and every spell there is.
From your soon to best friend,
Kole Marcy
As I get around the second sentence I start to think I'm being pranked by someone. But as I looked at the box I noticed there is a symbol on the front with the words look like they come from an old ancient language. They slowly started to come to where I could read them.I start to reach towards it, there is a slight knock on my door. So slight you would think I was hearing things. Starts to get louder and more rapid. The knife I always carry in my left boot starts itching as if calling me to grab it. I reach towards it in with the knife in my hand go closer to the door.