chapter twelve

AMARA ROSE
chapter twelve

It was the summer of my freshman year of college when I had met Brandon. He was fine, I had came to acceptance of that the moment he started smooth talking me over a bottle hennessy.

I vividly remember the feeling I felt when his hand first fell on my thigh. His rings were cold against my skin but the feeling I felt inside was warm.

When I first stole a glance at him from across the room, I first took notice of his hair. It was brown, wavy, and insanely tousled. His attire came next. Plain. Simple. Yet somehow sexy as hell.

When he came closer, his eyes drew me in. I felt completely intimidated by his eyes. And when he approached me at the beverage table and spoke his first words, his lips.

His lips, which were an average size- not too big nor too small- felt just right against mine. His hands were skilled- skilled enough to cause goosebumps to rise on my skin as they worked agaisnt me.  His body was perfect. His skin soft to the touch.

I'd never imagined that after the night we shared that we would actually meet again. Or that I'd ever be on top of him, straddling his hips, calling him daddy.

"Amara," he grumbles into my ear,"Stop playing with me. Cut the shit."

I laugh as I sit up so I could look down at him,"What makes you think that I'm playing with you?"

He shakes his head while letting out a small chuckle,"Get off of me, mamas. I have to go get at this Edwin boy for being all up on what's mine."

I slide my hands beneath his shirt, running my hands up the contours of his abdomen. At this, he sucks in a sharp breath. The effect I had on him was insane. His eyes fluttered closed momentarily.

He looks up at me with hooded eyes as I softly begin to grind our lower halves together,"What are you doing to me, Amara?"

The grip he had on my hips was tight. He grasped them firmly as he pushed me against him harder, increasing the friction between us. A shakey groan escaped his parted lips as his head rolled back slightly.

"I just want to help you out a little, that's all," I say,"Do you want me to help you, Brandon?"

"That isn't even a question anymore. You're going to get me hard as hell if you don't stop and you're a damn fool if you think I'm not going to make you fix it."

I smile down at him as I still my rocking hips,"Is that right?"

"That smile is going to get you into a whole lot of trouble," He tells me through his tightly clenched teeth.

"Are you trying to intimidate me, Brandon Arreaga?" I ask with a grin. I lean down closer to his face,"I'm not afraid of you. You a whole bitch boy."

He rolls his eyes as he begins to run his hands up and down my thighs.

"Bet."

I cock up an eyebrow,"Did you really just bet me, Arreaga? Last I checked you don't have very much luck when it comes to making bets."

I slide off of him,"What's the bet?"

He smiles, rolling over onto his side. He props his cheek in the palm of his hand as he looks over at me,"Nothing much. I'm just confident that after our date tonight...you aren't going to be able to walk anymore. In fact, your whole body won't be able to function properly after tonight."

I throw a pillow at him as I shuffle off my bed,"In your dreams, B."

"We'll see, Miss. 'Can I Suck Your Dick, Daddy?'" He implies with a laugh.

I shake my head before entering my connected bathroom and pulling it closed behind me.