You Are Mine

Picking up speed, she took into account just how big he felt compared to her hands. He was a decent size. "A-ah..." He shakily responded to her movements. A smile curved her lips. Exactly what she was looking for. Signs she was making him feel good. She continued the routine. Taking extra care to fondle and caress every inch. "Nnnn...hah...fuck." More pleasurable sounds left him. She wasn't satisfied just yet. She started quickening her pace briefly. Causing his knees to lock up.

"Ah! Shit! Oh god, Ray."

She wouldn't stop here. She began going at a much more painfully slow rate. He arched forward. Panting heavily. He couldn't take the torture much longer as he felt himself become more aroused through the tight fabric. It eventually became much too uncomfortable. Yet Rachel didn't waiver. The sadistic side of her had been unleashed.

She would make him beg for it.

She started pumping even faster and then slowing back down. Feeling loose skin glide along. Zack was uncircumcised? She thought to herself as she subconsciously continued stroking his shaft. Her knowledge on male anatomy was basic but she recalled learning about the concept. Her thoughts were halted by more songs of pleasure. "Fuck... Ah...!" His voice a little louder this time. She knew she was bullying him now but her curiosity only pushed her.

She started rubbing her thumb around what she presumed was the head. Feeling skin along the edges. It was strange yet arousing to her. She was touching him in his most intimate place. She had only started thinking about him in such a way and now, her dream was a reality. She had felt this way about him for a few years. It felt too long in her own head. But now, now she was feeling him. Seeing parts of him she never could have imagined. It excited the young woman. He was at her mercy.

"Ray! I can't take it anymore! I wanna take em off! Ahhh..." She blank. Starting up at him. Not quite. She wanted a little more than that. "Sorry. What was that?" She pretended to have only heard the first half of his sentence. Continuing to grope and rub him roughly. He threw his head back. Bending shaky knees. They threatened to cave in on him at the point. The pleasure was unbearable. The heat equally so. He felt incredibly hot.

"Ah.... Fuck! Please Ray!" He moaned. Perfect. That was exactly the response she was looking for. She pulled her hands out. Allowing him to slide off the now tightened fabric. There it was. No more mystery to him. He stood before her. Towering above as sweat hit the floor in front of her. She saw all of him now. There was no longer any mystery to the once mysterious man clad in linen wrappings. He was beautiful. Sturdy and incredibly handsome. She loved every part. The more she looked, the more familiar she became with his body.

She wanted to touch him more.

Rachel began again. Running her hands along his girth. She felt him react. His body shaking as his hips twitched. For someone who never did anything like that before, she was incredibly talented. She was a natural. She picked up the pace, pumping him until she started to feel him tense up. Something interesting was about to happen. She took pause as she notice how the head became more visible. As if it were to retract, had she stopped feeling him up. She continued to move, though her confidence faltered. Now what? She wasn't sure.

Zack looked back down at her. "Huh? Why'd ya stop? Something wrong?" She shook her head. "No, it's not that. I'm just unsure of what to next. That's all." Zack was equally as confused. Trying to think about what she was meant to be doing exactly. Then it came to him. He recalled seeing some random prostitute suck some guy off in an alley once. Though he mentally kicked himself for remembering it during his special time with her and kicked himself even harder for daring to suggest she copy the actions of some no name whore. Yet he still spoke.

"Just uh... Try sucking on it." His words were slightly jumbled. Unconfident as to what her response would be. She however, took his advice as she slowly worked her mouth around him. Then a sudden burst of confidence rushed through her as she got her first taste. It drove her wild. The taste was salty yet had a bit of a primal flavor. She got too caught up in the excitement. She tried to loosen her jaw enough to guide him in not so carefully. Her gag reflex got the better of her as she drew back, coughing and gagging profusely.