the tears... they wont stop

Start from the beginning

and my eye started
like water bleeding
idk what that's about

MY tom 🤤
oh, love
❤️❤️
cant wait for my hug 🤗

MY jupe 🥑
don't 'love' me rn
my heart can't take it
aren't you supposed to be spidermanning
or something

MY tom 🤤
even spiderman has to eat
i'm standing in this awful sun
chowing on my sandwich
in this awful suit
but i'm talking to u so it's ok

MY jupe 🥑
ok it's time to STOP
tom i can't take it
you're the greatest thing
that's ever happened to me
you mean the fucking world to me
never leaf me

MY tom 🤤
never in a million years
you a r e my world jupe
i feel like this is getting too soft
for you anyway
so i'm gonna call you a slut
and move on

MY jupe 🥑
damn right i'm a slut

MY tom 🤤
my slut
that sounds
bad
i didn't mean it like that

MY jupe 🥑
i wouldn't have minded if you did

MY tom 🤤
i'm gonna have to stop u
right there
this suit
is very tight
it's already uncomfortable in places
i don't need that to tenfold

MY jupe 🥑
🤪🤪🤪
ur ass looks good in it tho

MY tom 🤤
tell me something i don't know

MY jupe 🥑
freddie mercury had 10 cats
6 outlived him

MY tom 🤤
knew that
cmon, i'm british

-

The second Juniper heard the clicking of herfront door opening, she leapt off the couch and all but sprinted to the entrance.

Before Tom had a chance to prepare himself or even shut the door, he found a short girl pouncing on him and wrapping her legs around his waist. He let out a noise of surprise before dropping his gym bag to the ground and returning the bear hug.

Her head buried into the crook of his neck and one of his hands made it up to her hair, running through it gently. The other arm was wrapped around her hips and holding her up securely.

"I hate you." Juniper's voice was weak and muffled by both their hoodies but he could still hear it very clearly. She sniffled and laughed a little, adjusting her heads position in his neck.

"I meant it. You're the best person I've ever met. I feel like we've known each other for years and it's only been a few months. You make everything make sense, Jupe." Tom laughed a little and moved towards the couch in the living room, Juniper still clinging onto him.

"Tom," her voice cracked slightly. "Quit making me cry, thot."

He eventually placed her down on the large couch and crawled over top of her frame. Her legs were still around his waist and arms still around his neck.

"I don't mean to make you cry but if it's a good cry that's okay." His thumb reaches up and wiped her cheek, coming to rest on the side of her face.

She leaned into his palm and looked up at him. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Right back at ya." Tom whispered before leaning down and connecting their lips.

June rolled over onto her side, allowing him to lay down next to her. Their legs were tangled in a mess, their hands cupping each others face.

One of his hands snaked it's way down onto her waist, pulling her hips closer to his. Once he was satisfied with their proximity, he rested his hand on the skin exposed by her hoodie that had ridden up slightly.

Shivering under his touch, she trusted her gut and tugged the bottom of his own jumper. Tom took the note and sat up, pulling it off and his undershirt off at the same time. Her eyes snaked over his chest and she blushed a little under his gaze.

Toms hand grabbed the bottom of her own hoodie, his eyes flickered downwards before landing back on her own eyes.

"Can I?"

Juniper nearly visibly swooned at the question. Never before had a guy asked permission for something like that, usually, they'd just do it. She nodded and sat up, letting him pull it off for her.

Let's just say, she never wears anything under a hoodie (or any top really.)

His lips made their way to her neck as their chests pressed together.

"If you ever want to stop just let me know, this only goes as far as you're comfortable with."

"I know, I trust you."

-
KING
so lyk,,, awe. no warning I sorry but whateva. i hadn't planned for this to happen but you know listening to frank ocean at 1am in the dark gets you some type of way (aka crying and horny and the same time. it be like that sometimes.)